Premier League Gameweek 24+25

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Get Paid! Terrible ducky boy team losing. Yessss

TheLiverBird

What is wrong with some fans

In what world is it ok to throw a full bottle at someone’s head, hope the morons are caught and banned for life

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
Hope Everton go down. They can take Newcastle with them.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not the context i was asking for and anyways that's wrong. Everybody knows it's Steven Amadeus Gerrard, Mr
This is true. Can't believe we've got both Slippy and Brentan in the PL and no @SteveJ to document events for historical purposes. :(

Deery

Dreary
I get that Everton are going through a hard time but to throw a missile at the head of footballer for scoring a goal I don’t understand.

Pintu

This is disgraceful. In France they would have stopped the game.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Everton really should be back in this.

allen7

Everton utterly dominating villa and still people think gerrard doing wonders. :D

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The players have no respect for him. Allan, Ings and now Mings basically calling him a dickhead to his face :lol:
Yeah, he just commands 0 respect, almost feel a little bit sorry for him. Well, I would if he wasn't such a shit ref :lol:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Yeah, he just commands 0 respect, almost feel a little bit sorry for him. Well, I would if he wasn't such a shit ref :lol:
I hate where we are with the talking back and whinging but the refs don't help themselves by being fecking useless and seemingly unaccountable.

ForeverRed1

Been a really scrappy game this. Everton gone old school Stoke very quick under Ferguson.

courtinho done nothing this game. Typical against us he turns into prime.. courtinho.:rolleyes:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Villa win but unconvincing for me. Everton had chances and really should’ve equalised.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Probably better than they've been under Rafa but still sorely lacking quality. There's a tangible pall of misery hanging over the club that'll be difficult to shift.

Oranges038

Low on quality, high on energy and agression. Enjoyable enough but scrappy game.

Slippy G smiling walking off, loves beating Everton, the cnut.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
A bit feck off from Gerrards lips on the way out.

Last edited:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Dim Tim on Soccer Saturday: 'Ralf's completely wrong to chat with Ronaldo when he came off, sets a bad example, Rashy and Greenwood won't like it etc.'

Maybe Ralf's a better judge of what to do with his squad and you should keep your fecking beak out Timbo?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
West Ham completely controlling the early portion of this match.