Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Zoo

I bet Tuchel would rather have Broja instead of Lukaku in his squad.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The feck are city playing at! C'MON you blue BASTARDs the last thing we need is Liverpool to be back in the title race

Ladron de redcafe

Why have they been taken off for a drone???

just in case it’s recording and someone is getting a free game?
On commentary, they were talking about the safety of the players being jeaprodized, but I don't see how. My initial instincts were the same as yours. Might have been an issue with broadcasting.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Sterling needs subbing. Such a shit player, literally no awareness and an awful, awful finisher. He's only good at making runs, that's it!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ironically... time wasting. cnut needs to have a look in the mirror. He was trying to square up to Moutinho and Neves :lol:

Happy after silly comments after our game but regardless of that…. what a tit. Can’t be on the sidelines for a game now when his club need every bit of help they can get. There’s a difference between “passion” and being a wanker.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Sterling missed a clear pass for Walker and Saints score on the counter, then proceeds to miss a sitter and he's been our best attacker...
KDB, Foden and Cancelo are miles off. This has been coming with our recent performances vs Brentford and Arsenal.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Not as bad as the one in the CL v Lyon couple years ago...

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Salisu is playing like the reincarnation of Franco Baresi morphed with Bobby Moore

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That's the second time today I've put a game on and the wrong team has scored within seconds.