Premier League Gameweek 22

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Probably all she wrote for Mourinho in the PL. He might get until the end of the season but he'll never get another PL job.

UmbroDays

I watched the last 30 mins of that game and quite possibly the worst I’ve seen in my memory.

What happened to both of these teams. That was utter crud

el3mel

Levy will leave Mourinho to gamble on the cup final but after that no CL for next season I'll be honestly surprised if he's their manager next season.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Mourinho looks beaten. Just not a top level manager anymore, the game has moved on.

Josh 76

Chelsea just 4 points off Liverpool. Could be one point be next week.
What a crazy league.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
3 and a half weeks ago. 10/01/21.
I thought he looked sharper today, making decent and willing runs and was more of a threat. Won’t be long before he stars scoring regularly I feel.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Great result. Good first half performance. Silva injured is a worry.
Defo a good result but thought Chelsea lacked a ruthless streak. Werner the full 90? Maybe just new manager caution.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Probably all she wrote for Mourinho in the PL. He might get until the end of the season but he'll never get another PL job.
His stock is certainly falling and there are clubs that he probably thinks he'll always be too good for but as long as West Ham and Newcastle exist I'll never rule him out of a job in the PL altogether. Maybe I'm hung up on those clubs appointing Pellegrini and Benitez in the past, and am desperately trying to draw parallels for the future of once big-name managers rocking up at those clubs but I'll always see them appointing him in similar fashion as a possibility one day.

croadyman

the rearranged Everton v City game is to be played on 17th Feb so will finally get a real picture of the league