g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 22

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
A cheese room is such a strange thing for a football stadium, who was the brain child behind that idea.
It’s not to appeal to football fans, it’s to try to make Spurs an appealing day out for yuppies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
LLoris hasn't "done well" to not head that to the Chelsea he's been "bloody lucky" that he couldn't control a ball about 1mm away from him.

galwayfa

Kane must be watching this and thinking, no chance in hell I'm I beating shearers goals record with jose in charge

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Dawning on me these are minutes of my life I will never get back

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The ability of these two teams to buy free kicks is staggering. It's world class stuff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How did we lose 6-1 to this lot?
A total freak game, where we were at "just off the beach" fitness, with no pre-season, Maguire's head was all over the place as he was still dealing with the "batter some twat abroad" fall out, and not to mention the huge handicap of being down to 10 for about an hour.

Tottenham also hit the peak of their "mad attack" period.
That lasted about 3 games.

Liverpool lost 7-2 that same weekend, without any of the above mitigating circumstances, Even had VD playing too.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Spurs players have done more fouling in this game than actually playing well.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
37 percent possession now. Last i checked they had 33. Progress.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm actually getting angry watching this Spurs performance

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Bale must be most lucky employee out there. Literally paid millions to play casual golf