Premier League Gameweek 22

Deery

Dreary
Spurs fans experiencing what we went through with Jose, sucks the life outa football for you.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
It just occurred to me

Hoddle
Jenas
McManaman
Owen

BT Sport have the worst collection of pundits of any channel ever

Rio (and Crouch for the lol's) are the only ones worth watching
Add Scholes and Savage to that shit list. Awful line up.

GledTheRed

I hope all the clueless cnuts who don't watch Mount play keep campaigning for him to do so as he is ruins attack after attack.

No Spring Chicken

Spurs have been shite, it has to be said. Without Kane to make that great pass at the start of the counter attack, they’ve just got nothing at all. They’re lucky that Werner is bang out of form, a half decent striker would have put that game to bed for Chelsea.

Looking at the table, then looking at the form of the teams around them, you have to say Spurs look well out of the top four race. Not sure I even fancy them for top 6.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
If I was a Spurs fan I would have turned it off by now that was fecking hideous. They sacked Poch for this.

Redfrog

Spurs fans experiencing what we went through with Jose, sucks the life outa football for you.
I am just glad I don't have to watch this evey week. I turned off, the game is so boring.

The Urban Goose

Looking at the table, then looking at the form of the teams around them, you have to say Spurs look well out of the top four race. Not sure I even fancy them for top 6.
No chance of top 6, and they'll be lucky to make top 10 at this rate. I bet Harry Kane is loving it, at least Shearer won something before exchanging fighting for trophies for being a mid-table legend.

el3mel

I actually like what Chelsea are doing. They'll grind a lot of wins while being comfortable as well with such possession system.

Can see them finishing top 4.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I thought bergweign was a decent signing, he looked quite good last year but this season, Christ on a bike he's been terrible. Zero output! Still not any worse than sissoko! That is spurs problem, too many solid but samey samey players. They need something different which is why I think Ali would make a different together with Lamela but clearly Jose doesn't fancy them.

Reactions: Cheimoon

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
This performance from Tottenham is one of the worst I’ve seen against us. Not a single clue how to attack.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
How did this Spurs side score 6 past us again?

HJ12

Sherwood: "They're playin as you would see in league one (referring to the long ball tactics)"

Hasselbaink (who's managing in league 1): "Yes, you do see that, although we play more football!"
:lol::lol:

RedDevil@84

5/1 on the next manager to leave post market. Genuinely think he might be gone tomorrow if they lose this or is that premature?
No way Levy is throwing away that money. And if Levy even indicates even a bit that he has lost faith in the Jose project, then Jose will get completely dirty and will do/tell anything to get himself sacked with a pretty big paycheck. He will not allow the clauses in his fat contract to kick in and make him go on the cheap.

Teja

This performance from Tottenham is one of the worst I’ve seen against us. Not a single clue how to attack.
I think you're not giving enough credit to Tuchel, Spurs look totally clueless out there. I think it'll be a more interesting second half once they figure out how to track the front 3 of Mount, CHO and Werner.

Mount really is the key, if they can deal with him moving Sissoko and Dier all over the place, then they'll get a foothold in the game.

I suspect Jose being Jose will just tell Sissoko to man mark mount and not leave him under any circumstances and have another Spurs player do some extra defensive work covering the space Sissoko leaves behind.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sherwood: "They're playin as you would see in league one (referring to the long ball tactics)"

Hasselbaink (who's managing in league 1): "Yes, you do see that, although we play more football!"
:lol::lol:
He's not wrong, even Big Sam sets up his sides to be more progressive in fact it's only Mourinho that sets his teams up like this

Hitsu

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea fans warned us. Did we listen. It is like the next club is always the one that will make him change his ways.
It's like the teenage girl pining after the brooding badboy in a cheesy movie, we all think we'll be the one to change him then it turns out we're in a horror movie not a romantic comedy.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It’s absolutely beautiful isn’t it? Watching Jose stink up spurs - I love the way they actually are blaming Jose for once, he never got blamed while at United and instead it was all the player/clubs fault.

The tears taste beautiful :drool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I think you're not giving enough credit to Tuchel, Spurs look totally clueless out there. I think it'll be a more interesting second half once they figure out how to track the front 3 of Mount, CHO and Werner.

Mount really is the key, if they can deal with him moving Sissoko and Dier all over the place, then they'll get a foothold in the game.

I suspect Jose being Jose will just tell Sissoko to man mark mount and not leave him under any circumstances and have another Spurs player do some extra defensive work covering the space Sissoko leaves behind.
Nah this is all on Spurs

Chelsea haven't been great, Tuchel hasn't done anything revolutionary, Spurs just aren't out there to play football. They're like 11 statues just watching the ball and staying in a shape

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What should be concerning for Spurs is that Chelsea aren’t really even playing that well, this is what I used to hate about Mourinho, teams only had to be at 20% to beat us because of the style of play.

RashyForPM

This is one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a big 6 game. Not a single clue how to even get up the pitch, and we all know nothing will change because Spurs are managed by Mourinho. Son and Kane need to be rescued in the summer; former looks absolutely helpless without Kane, and with poor teammates around him and absolutely no direction on how to go forward by the manager. Wouldn’t mind either here obviously.

RooneyLegend

Chelsea fans warned us. Did we listen. It is like the next club is always the one that will make him change his ways.
In fairness we were coming out of a dreadful relationship, they were moving on from someone who'd done right by them for a long time.