Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Minimalist

What did he say?
They started a conversation about Van Dijk being the best centre back they (Liverpool) have had since Hansen according to Souness and Carragher joked that his reign with his signings are probably part of the reason why it's been that long (probably a bit offended by Souness' opinion I imagine). Cue a total deathstare from Souness and awkward laughter.

AndyJ1985

LOL Carragher slagging off Souness' centre back signings when Liverpool manager. Looked like he was legit going to swing for Carragher.
Pains me to say it about a scouser, but I quite like Carragher. He's alright

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Looking at the Arsenal starting line-up they can soon start pre-match meltdowns on AFTV. They have a proper re-building job on their hands.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
That's wrong of them but amusing whenever Liverpool appear.
That's the dumbest thing about it. It goes..
Arsenal: 3 PL Titles.
City: 2 PL Titles.
United: 13 PL Titles.
Liverpool get "44 Major Trophies."

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Why are Indonesia and Iceland randomly playing each other?

Nickosaur

Doing an Arsenal save on FM would actually be a lot of fun. There's so much rebuilding they need to do. Probably not quite as much fun in reality for gunners fans.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
My commentator just said that apparently Arsenal accepted our 30m pounds offer for Sanchez.

Full of crap, or there's something there?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
My commentator just said that apparently Arsenal accepted our 30m pounds offer for Sanchez.

Full of crap, or there's something there?
Bein Sports have posted a video with Richard Keys saying this. So they are either taking the word of their old mate of both parties have been briefed.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
So no Van Dijk?

Well just hope City don’t score more than 4.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal’s away record in all competitions is awful this season.

16 played
6 defeats
5 draws
5 wins

20 scored
23 conceded

Mr. Ant

Wow Arsenal are really bad this season, they're playing like a mid table team.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Forgot that football was happening today, with the refreshing of the Sanchez thread and all.

Man, that Arsenal squad looks bang average once you take Sanchez and Ozil out of it. Zero chance of top 4 if they lose at least one of them this month.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Shocking refereeing. Gosling gets a yellow card for simulation when his foot got stamped on. The ref had a clear view of it as well.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Iwobi... Why does he ball hog so much ?
It's what happens to young Arsenal players. They show a bit of talent and get a few games; then instead of humbling them like a good manager, Wenger blows smoke up their arse and they get a big head.

It happened to Bellerin, It's happening to Iwobi, Maitland-Niles is in the first few steps of this process.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Mane
Pogba

Also, didn't Chelsea miss someone significant when you played them?
That doesn't make sense because he was Southampton player then.
Well, that just doesnt make any sense at all.
You lost the plot son?
No white text? You've had a shocker here.
This makes no sense whatsoever :lol:
Just growing my fanbase. :lol:

IAmAWinner

Without Alexis and Mesut this Arsenal team isn't better than Leicester. And I'm only half joking. Big rebuilding job coming up. Malcom is a step in the right direction, but he's still young and will be inconsistent. Atm Wilshere seems to be the only one trying.

AndyJ1985

Arsenal fans must be worried. Ozil and Sanchez take them up a level. Without them they are going to struggle massively to get back in to the CL.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Without Alexis and Mesut this Arsenal team isn't better than Leicester. And I'm only half joking. Big rebuilding job coming up. Malcom is a step in the right direction, but he's still young and will be inconsistent. Atm Wilshere seems to be the only one trying.
They need a huge influx of spending to rebuild, which goes against everything the board there stand for. It’s going to be a really interesting summer ahead for them. I agree with you and could see them out of the top 4 for a while if they don’t heavily invest.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Welbeck scuffs a 1v1, it's like clockwork when he gets in front of goal. Legs made of Jelly.