Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Hahaha, Iwobi elbows the ball and gives the ref a sly look to see if he's gotten away with it.

Maybe the refs had a discussion and decided to let Arsenal off after a few penalties.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Also, Mustafi is absolutely rubbish isn't he?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Looks like the ref had a good view too. Clear intent, terrible decision
The ref has been bad in general, as usual. Inconsistent criteria for a foul, yellow for a dive that was a clear foul, clear handball missed.

el3mel

Will be a miracle for Arsenal to score with Welbeck and Iwobi playing.

DdeGoat

Don't see Lacazette cutting it as a central striker with Arsenal. They need a new striker and should have Lacazette coming in from the left.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's what happens to young Arsenal players. They show a bit of talent and get a few games; then instead of humbling them like a good manager, Wenger blows smoke up their arse and they get a big head.

It happened to Bellerin, It's happening to Iwobi, Maitland-Niles is in the first few steps of this process.
So true. They are comfortable on th ball but it means nothing if you don't play with some level of intelligence

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Every terrible comedian does have some fans, yes.
Accept that people can laugh at you without implying you were joking all along
I’ve still not said I was joking, we both have to play Liverpool away and it’s no luckier to play them with Van Dijk injured than to play them before he signs. I was just laughing back at the uproar it caused.