Chelsea have some ridiculous hoodoo going on against them :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Where did it go wrong?
Wtf happened there? How? :lol: :lol:
It's Everton. No matter what manager comes into the club we have a stinky negative aura surrounding us. I didn't think it could get worse after that Liverpool cup game but ffs tonight really came close. They were out of the game completely and we gifted it to them by being unable to just hold onto the ball and instead deciding to give possession back to them.

We'd be fecked without DCL and Richarlison too.

What are Everton fan's thoughts on Pickford?
He's weird. He's capable of having absolutely brilliant games and a few times this season (West Ham in the last game for example) we probably would lose without him, but then he drops some absolute clangers and loses those points in another game anyway. I've said before that we should be looking at other positions first before upgrading him but he definitely needs stiffer competition and to be put under pressure a little bit.

starman

Chelsea deserves that with Abraham trying to cheat. He could have had treatment after their goal but purposely decided to go down after the restart...

cyberman

I know. But it was hard to clearly prove that he didn't went for the ball.
He was right behind him and didnt have a chance to win it and got nowhere near the ball when he did pile on.
He wasnt getting anywhere near that. Clear as day