Premier League Gameweek 23

acnumber9

What happened to the mercy rule for 9 men where you just give a third of the injury time?

prateik

Can't score against 9.. We know teams are incapable of defending when they go down to 9.. especially when poor newcastle dont have any fit defenders.. they have 2 defenders out there.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Southampton have been clueless since the second guy went off. I’ve barely seen a single cross threaten the Newcastle defence

prateik

Losing 9-0.. followed by losing to a team with 9 players on the pitch..

He must have a lot of credit in the bank to not be under pressure after this shit show.

nyanza

Newcastle were lucky Soton player didn't dive for a pen or they would've conceded 9. Great sportsmanship.

Redfrog

Newcastle showing how you get it done with 10 and 9 men.
Southampton are learning everygame. What's next ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Castia

Is he still on the hipsters list to replace Ole? or is it just Rose and Nagelsmann?

prateik

Bruce gets a lot of shit.. and he certainly isnt a great manager.. but Newcastle have been a club in turmoil for over a decade.. he is doing alright.. doubt anyone at Newcastle will do any more.

RashyForPM

If Newcastle had the full 11 men for 90 minutes they might have come close to a 9 goal winning margin as well :lol:

Seriously, Southampton are horrendous atm. Newcastle could have gone down to 6 and they would have struggled to create a chance.

JustinC00

Southampton's whining after our match was rendered moot after this one. The Football Deities gave them an opportunity and they bottled it.

acnumber9

Bruce gets a lot of shit.. and he certainly isnt a great manager.. but Newcastle have been a club in turmoil for over a decade.. he is doing alright.. doubt anyone at Newcastle will do any more.
He’s basically doing the same job Benitez was getting lauded for.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just seen BBCs football focus Jackie Weaver thing and I have to say I actually laughed :lol:

Lawro at the end tops it off for sure :lol:

Tony247

Honestly I have never watched so many PL games in one season before. What a season this is.