Premier League Gameweek 23

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Admittedly I don't keep up but were people doubting Mount? I think he's quality
Yep, his selection for England causes major moaning on here and the theory was (even on some Chelsea forums) he was benefiting from favouritism from Lampard and Southgate.

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Absolutly. But they only got themself in this position. They could have bought real cover in January but they didn't. They should have bought one more CB when they let Lovern go in the summer. We were impacted by injuries las season and nobody felt sorry for us. Injuries are part of the game.
I also don't feel sorry for Liverpool, just important to note. I believe with VVD Liverpool would be around the same points as Utd and also without Bruno half season Utd would have had less points.
Just saying Kloppo's time is over is a bit stupid.

Galeano

Supports
Chelsea
The game between Man City and Liverpool was a bit disappointing, as entertainment, but ended up with a fair win.
A very tactical first part, which is understandable, was a final.

And the ironies of a football game. Gundogan misses a penalty that looked like it would jeopardize his team and ends the game like a hero, scoring the first two goals of the turn, while the unsuspected Allison ends the game reminding Karius, in a miserable performance.

Now all the attention will be on an emotional dispute for the access places to the Champions League, very open and unpredictable, all the teams from the 2nd to the 9th place still have their chances.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The game between Man City and Liverpool was a bit disappointing, as entertainment, but ended up with a fair win.
A very tactical first part, which is understandable, was a final.

And the ironies of a football game. Gundogan misses a penalty that looked like it would jeopardize his team and ends the game like a hero, scoring the first two goals of the turn, while the unsuspected Allison ends the game reminding Karius, in a miserable performance.

Now all the attention will be on an emotional dispute for the access places to the Champions League, very open and unpredictable, all the teams from the 2nd to the 9th place still have their chances.
Was this Google translated from another language?

bondsname

Bielsa should just bring a stool with him, must burn his thighs to sit like that for so long.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bamford putting in another contender for worst finish of the season.

diarm

Are these lads playing on roller skates? Nobody seems able to keep their feet out there.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Palace have to be the most pathetic team in the league. Dinosaur manager with an aging core of players. Hope they get relegated next year.

Red00012

What happened? I was out of the room, but could hear the laughter?
He was asked what Palace will do , he says Hodgson isn’t one to make panic changes after a poor 1st half , the presenter then says you do realise he’s making a sub at half time don’t you :lol:

Red & White

These lot have never been in any danger of relegation and unlikely to make Europe. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team so comfortably sitting mid table. They play with the same ethos every week as well, so you don’t even really get good and bad form. It must be quite stress free being a Leeds fan this season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These lot have never been in any danger of relegation and unlikely to make Europe. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team so comfortably sitting mid table. They play with the same ethos every week as well, so you don’t even really get good and bad form. It must be quite stress free being a Leeds fan this season.
They'll find it harder next year as teams will have worked their attacking style out, and pick them off more.

They've already lost a heck of a lot of games and been quite a way off their early season form.

Red & White

They'll find it harder next year as teams will have worked their attacking style out, and pick them off more.

They've already lost a heck of a lot of games and been quite a way off their early season form.
Fingers crossed! Dunno if they’ll quite do another Sheffield United but that would be nice.