g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 23

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Who said hes been average?

Probably concentrate on keeping your lies in check
You're absolutely right, you didn't say "average", you said...

"Terrible from Dias. He's had several clanger moments like that for City".

So now we've sorted out the pedantic wordy bits, back to ... which clangers, which poor headers, which games.

Again... trying to throw something back at another poster justs smacks of a lack of facts to base a (throwaway) comment.

What's next... "you're not worth it"? "I can't be bothered to show you why you're wrong"? "I could explain it but you wouldn't understand"?

Or a list of the 'several clangers' that Dias has done this year and while you're at it, why Stones has been the best CH in the PL in the 13 of City's 23 games he's played (missing the other Liverpool game, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, Leicester...).

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Don't think Sheffield can keep up this workrate for too long.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
We're so frustrating going forward! Got a good goal in the end but continually getting in good areas then messing up the final ball or making the wrong decision.

Overall solid half though bit of a scare with the offside Pen.

Ekeke

You're absolutely right, you didn't say "average", you said...

"Terrible from Dias. He's had several clanger moments like that for City".

So now we've sorted out the pedantic wordy bits, back to ... which clangers, which poor headers, which games.

Again... trying to throw something back at another poster justs smacks of a lack of facts to base a (throwaway) comment.

What's next... "you're not worth it"? "I can't be bothered to show you why you're wrong"? "I could explain it but you wouldn't understand"?

Or a list of the 'several clangers' that Dias has done this year and while you're at it, why Stones has been the best CH in the PL in the 13 of City's 23 games he's played (missing the other Liverpool game, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, Leicester...).
So nobody said he's been average? Right thought so, stop lying pos

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And next up at Anfield, Everton :lol:
Leicester away with Vardy back, and then Everton.
Superb - hope we can probably boot a margin into them this time. Unlike last time where we managed to lose to Sheff Utd and they beat Tottenham and West Ham away!

Okey

Just imagine, even if for only a brief moment and even if the stuff of fantasy...if Citeh blow it from here? The national meltdown will be epic. I assume the bookies are already paying out.

Deery

Dreary
Only getting back home missed the match today were Liverpool badly beaten or does the result flatter City?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Just came in here to say that pen on Salah was among the softest I’ve seen given in the Prem.

Deery

Dreary
Just imagine, even if for only a brief moment and even if the stuff of fantasy...if Citeh blow it from here? The national meltdown will be epic. I assume the bookies are already paying out.
Paddy Power has already paid out yesterday..

Bojan11

Why is Azpilcueta near the monitor screaming at the ref? When was this allowed?

Sylar

Kinda feel sorry for the keeper there. I mean he was run right into
But why did it take so long

Thought the ref would give that straight away not allow play for a minute them review it