Premier League Gameweek 23

Tony247

Am i the only one who didn't see this big difference today? I mean, the difference was alisson gifting city 2 goals...otherwise it was a fairly even game imho
3 goals. Foden's shot was saveable.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Aside from missed City pen and Salah should be booked for diving?
Eh, pen was the only thing city did in the whole first half...
Second half was all City. Liverpool barely laid a glove on them.
Maybe, but take out the two howlers and what danger did city create? And as much as liverpool barely laid a glove on them in the second half, the opposite is true of the first

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Absolutly. But they only got themself in this position. They could have bought real cover in January but they didn't. They should have bought one more CB when they let Lovern go in the summer. We were impacted by injuries las season and nobody felt sorry for us. Injuries are part of the game.
No one's asking anyone to feel sorry. No one gave a shit about your injuries. And no one should give a shit about ours.

It doesn't change the fact you were injured and it affected you. Ditto us now.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Ta fcuk! I went for a walk and I thought it was 1-2. Just got back and see 1-4. I have some highlights to catch up on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Richards a bit insufferable. Probably to be expected though.

city-puma

Am i the only one who didn't see this big difference today? I mean, the difference was alisson gifting city 2 goals...otherwise it was a fairly even game imho
With two options of their midfielders deployed in defense, the rest of the options cannot maintain the intensity for 90mins. That’s the reason their second half was destined to going downward.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Wasn't there another City player or two in the box?

Not sure if that still applies.
Could be but wasn't clear from the recent examples that have been reds. Focus is all the media/refs chat seemed to be on whether an attempt is made or not (which was clearly brought in for hacking a man down because you couldn't get the ball).

I agree a yellow is sensible but where was sensible for David Luiz or Bednarek? The officials said no attempt = red.

They seem to make up interpretations of the laws as they go.

Handball is handball (Lindelof)... until it's changed.

Coming from offside is ok (City) ... until it's changed.

No attempt is a red card (for two teams) regardless of intent... until it's changed.

Piss up, brewery, a, organise, couldn't, they, a, in

Godfather

Like night and day. Without that gift of a pen Pool didn't even get close to scoring

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair play to Sourness calling the Salah dive.
Although then saying they all do it.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
No one's asking anyone to feel sorry. No one gave a shit about your injuries. And no one should give a shit about ours.

It doesn't change the fact you were injured and it affected you. Ditto us now.
Fumes of smoke coming out all over this place. :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Maybe you should have watched them
I've seen pretty much every City game. I think he's been excellent as do lots of posters and media and ex footballers.

But I didn't say Dias has been average and made loads of mistakes, while Stones (who's missed a third of the season) is the best CH in the PL.

If you're comfortable telling the Caf why you're an authority on defenders, prepare to be questioned and/or back it up without ignoring the question and saying "maybe you should have watched them".... it's the type of sarcastic retort that smacks of no facts.

imo

padr81

Supports
Man City
Eh, pen was the only thing city did in the whole first half...

Maybe, but take out the two howlers and what danger did city create? And as much as liverpool barely laid a glove on them in the second half, the opposite is true of the first
Dont you think this was deliberate, two games this season Pep has kept City on a leash first half, avoiding mistakes and letting Liverpool run themselves into the ground. Its a clear ploy vs them. Game at the Etihad played out exactly the same, right down to a City missed peno against the run of play. 1st Half everyone said "Liverpool are better" 2nd half was City cruising just lacking a killer instinct.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Like night and day. Without that gift of a pen Pool didn't even get close to scoring
They went inches from scoring like 2 minutes before the pen :confused: then you have Mane's header in the first half..

I mean, city had 5 chances. The penalty, and the 4 goals. 2 of those were gifts by alisson. Liverpool had 3.

As much as city were better in the second half, liverpool were in the first

Game had 1-1 written all over it until Alisson turned into Karius

Matst1

Richards a bit insufferable. Probably to be expected though.
"Foden! Wow, City, what can i say? I mean, if you look at...City, wow, Foden? come on. Just incredible"

Great, thanks for the analysis

Pughnichi

A reasonable week for us after the blow vs Everton with Leicester drawing and Liverpool losing. Likely two contenders for top 4

such a shame we couldn’t take advantage and widen the gap and keep closer to city

CallyRed

Klopp paranoid that Shreeves didn't believe him when he said his team played great football, despite not saying a word :lol: