Premier League Gameweek 23

Water Melon

City will win 3 in a row before they play us, while we are likely to drop more points before we face them. They will then defeat us, although we will have like 6 defensive players in our own half for 90 mins. This will be really it for us while City will have big enough gap in the league to prioritize the CL. Here's hoping I'm hugely mistaken.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Rawk will be a humorous Alisson wonderland stuff tonight! :D

croadyman

Maybe it's just me but Alisson gifting those goals today felt a bit Gerrard to Drogba in 2010

city-puma

They went inches from scoring like 2 minutes before the pen :confused: then you have Mane's header in the first half..

I mean, city had 5 chances. The penalty, and the 4 goals. 2 of those were gifts by alisson. Liverpool had 3.

As much as city were better in the second half, liverpool were in the first

Game had 1-1 written all over it until Alisson turned into Karius
The second half pool cannot match city’s intensity anymore. City’s high pressing forced pool to make the mistakes. It’s the mental reason that they made the fatal mistake more than once.

Ekeke

I've seen pretty much every City game. I think he's been excellent as do lots of posters and media and ex footballers.

But I didn't say Dias has been average and made loads of mistakes, while Stones (who's missed a third of the season) is the best CH in the PL.

If you're comfortable telling the Caf why you're an authority on defenders, prepare to be questioned and/or back it up without ignoring the question and saying "maybe you should have watched them".... it's the type of sarcastic retort that smacks of no facts.

imo
Who said hes been average?

Probably concentrate on keeping your lies in check

Hoof the ball

:lol: He's bang on.

Every game Klopp has something to say about the opposition and then he has the cheek to say, "Mind games are for Sir Alex. I'm no good at them."

It's true. Major injuries happen and you deal with it. He didn't have a problem with it when City kept getting major injuries in previous seasons and still won the league.

Hughie77

Klopp, I feel a bit sorry for him , as hes had a load of injuries to cope with, as were always reminded of. Hes the only team to have had injuries I think. City will piss this league by 12 pts . Just hope UTD finish 2nd. Keane giving a bit back I think.