Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This has been very good so far. Palace can’t get near us.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's incredible how much their player run without the ball and exchange positions so quickly. I seriously think most of our players would be dead by half time if this was asked of them. Some would learn to cope with it, but probably at least 30-40% of them wouldn't even be capable.

Josh 76

Do teams actually try when they play Liverpool? The intensity that we come up against every week compared to this.
I think it’s the way Liverpool play that doesn’t allow the other team to do that.

BorisManUtd

Do teams actually try when they play Liverpool? The intensity that we come up against every week compared to this.
It's what people probably wondered about teams vs Fergie's United. Same has been said many times about teams against Pep's City. There's always fear factor in quality teams.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's incredible how much their player run without the ball and exchange positions so quickly. I seriously think most of our players would be dead by half time if this was asked of them. Some would learn to cope with it, but probably at least 30-40% of them wouldn't even be capable.
Most of our players aren’t lucky enough to be blessed with asthmatic lungs.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Firmino is just everywhere. Pops up in midfield, goes into space at #10, In the box for the cross, peels off to the edge of the box when the cross doesn't come.

It's actually pretty entertaining to focus just on what he does and not watch the game at all for a bit.
Hopefully he gets another inform on FIFA as I'm pretty reliant on him in my team for that very reason :lol:

Jacko21

That’s half the battle though isn’t it.

Under SAF, we often won games before a ball was even kicked.

BorisManUtd

Some good pressing from Burnley players high up the pitch. Nice to see that and not just defending all the time.

RopersReturn

Palace looked thoroughly intimidated. When they get the ball they don’t know what to do with it. Liverpool doing what they do best, closing the opposition down. Their will to win reminds me of Germany or Brazil in the World Cup.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
That's my biggest gripe when teams pay Liverpool, they have great chances but they rarely take them. On that last chance Van Dijk was running through treacle

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Liverpool play such beautiful Football on their day. Great to watch

Dembeza

How many clear chances for Palace now?

But this will be counted as a comfortable win for Liverpool but if it was us, it would be us being lucky.

RopersReturn

Some of the Palace passing has been so lame, they’re just gifting the ball back to Liverpool. When they’ve been on goal they’ve tried to walk it in. The passing from the Palace back 4 is amateurish.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
That's my biggest gripe when teams pay Liverpool, they have great chances but they rarely take them. On that last chance Van Dijk was running through treacle
This is precisely what happens when there's a commanding world class keeper with great positioning.

The best example is Neuer. He just has a presence which makes attackers nervous and miss chances.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
This is precisely what happens when there's a commanding world class keeper with great positioning.

The best example is Neuer. He just has a presence which makes attackers nervous and miss chances.
Nah, it's crap finishing. Shots straight in the middle of the goal.