Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
It says a lot about what I think of rugby that I've watched that shite first half instead.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Absolute dogshit match that I just had on in the background passing the time until the Spurs game came on. Newcastle will like this result. Burnley don't go above and Watford don't widen the gap.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This week could decide whether we stay in the league or not. Newcastle and Leeds. Two huge games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very, lose against Newcastle and we are only 1 point ahead of them. Win and we are 7 clear and only a point behind Leeds.
Best of luck, Everton have no business being that low down the table and feck Newcastle.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Newcastle team news
Team to play Everton: Dubravka, Trippier, Schar, Lascelles, Targett, Willock, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Fraser, Wood.
Subs: Darlow, Krafth, Manquillo, Murphy, Almiron, Burn, Gayle, S. Longstaff, Guimaraes.

Everton team news
Team to play Newcastle: Pickford, Holgate, Keane, Mina, Coleman, Allan, Gomes, Gordon, Gray, Townsend, Richarlison.
Subs: Begovic, Kenny, Patterson, Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi, Van de Beek, Branthwaite, El Ghazi, Alli.

Watford team news
Team to play West Ham: Foster, Femenia, Samir, Cathcart, Kamara, Kayembe, Kucka, Sissoko, Cleverley, Dennis, King.
Subs: Bachmann, Kabasele, Ngakia, Masina, Louza, Sema, Kalu, Hernandez, Pedro.

West Ham team news
Team to play Watford: Fabianski, Coufal, Animal Abuser, Dawson, Cresswell, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma, Antonio.
Subs: Areola, Diop, Fredericks, Johnson, Kral, Noble, Vlasic, Lanzini, Yarmolenko.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Zouma gets sent off or scores today.
What are you talking about, did not see his name in the line up. There is new player there...what's his name...let me check again.. Anim...
Oh...
I honestly though you were joking. Why is he playing? :rolleyes:
Maybe Cleverly kicks his ass while doing the hand Cat women movement with meoowww sound.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I can't believe Moyes started Zouma. He said it was because Zouma is one of their better players.

Chairman Steve

I can't believe Moyes started Zouma. He said it was because Zouma is one of their better players.
What a cnut :lol: Never mind the long term, wider effects of doing that, I need to win a football match

Moyes would have probably tried to find a way to play Michael Vick if he was Falcons head coach in 2007.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Newcastle team news
Team to play Everton: Dubravka, Trippier, Schar, Lascelles, Targett, Willock, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Fraser, Wood.
Subs: Darlow, Krafth, Manquillo, Murphy, Almiron, Burn, Gayle, S. Longstaff, Guimaraes.

Everton team news
Team to play Newcastle: Pickford, Holgate, Keane, Mina, Coleman, Allan, Gomes, Gordon, Gray, Townsend, Richarlison.
Subs: Begovic, Kenny, Patterson, Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi, Van de Beek, Branthwaite, El Ghazi, Alli.

Watford team news
Team to play West Ham: Foster, Femenia, Samir, Cathcart, Kamara, Kayembe, Kucka, Sissoko, Cleverley, Dennis, King.
Subs: Bachmann, Kabasele, Ngakia, Masina, Louza, Sema, Kalu, Hernandez, Pedro.

West Ham team news
Team to play Watford: Fabianski, Coufal, Animal Abuser, Dawson, Cresswell, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma, Antonio.
Subs: Areola, Diop, Fredericks, Johnson, Kral, Noble, Vlasic, Lanzini, Yarmolenko.
Had to chuckle at that spoiler :lol:

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
The funny thing about that offside call is that it's no different to Firmino jumping for a header in an offside position against Palace. That wasn't even checked by VAR.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
This might be it lads. The year Burnley and Dyche finally piss off.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Crazy.. Burnley have been ridiculously lucky here. This should be 3-0. both are technically fouls but soft fouls. United gonna win by 12 anyway

Stactix

Crazy.. Burnley have been ridiculously lucky here. This should be 3-0. both are technically fouls but soft fouls. United gonna win by 12 anyway
They'll probably get a dodgy var call goal and it'll end 1-1

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Two subs in the first half. Our injury record this year is mad. Shelvey should be off too. cnut.

Jack-C20

Two own goals in two minutes in the Newcastle Everton match? What are the chances of that.