Premier League Gameweek 24+25

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The Newcastle everton match is very entertaining. Jonjo and company can put some real pressure on everton if they were to get a win here.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This could be any number for United. Cavani has to score that.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If Cavani had scored United would have got VAR'd 3 times in one game. Really need a 2nd because Burnley will have a spell at some stage.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If Cavani had scored United would have got VAR'd 3 times in one game. Really need a 2nd because Burnley will have a spell at some stage.
Think I would've thrown my TV out the window if that had happened :lol:

Anustart89

Let's see if Willock gets called offside here seeing as he's got a hand in the back of Pickford as that goes in.

Oh, no, interference offsides aren't hot anymore.

Anustart89

@GifLord Can you gif Newcastle's second goal at 55 minutes with the wide angle replay that shows Willock making contact with Pickford from an offside position?

diarm

Richarlison moved that free kick back about 4 feet while the ref was fussing with the wall. Gave himself a much better position for it.

Slapped it into the wall then but still.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’m fuming. Shelvey should have been off in the first half but ffs. We are our own enemy.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Oof United. Couldn't make it up, pure fifa bullshit.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Newcastle need a proper Cavani-style centre-forward to get on the end of some of these Saint-Maximin deliveries.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Why is there a big gap in the wall there? Did Pickford set that up deliberately or did the Everton defender peel off?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We can speak as much as we like about Lampard not being up to the job but it was a disgraceful act by the board to have held onto Rafa for so long.

TheLiverBird

Newcastle

a team I genuinely thought were byes byes for sure, a certainty, you’d have bet your wife on it, are now out the bottom 3 as it stands

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I’ve got a bunch of relatives panicking over everton and the fear of relegation. It really might happen

TheLiverBird

I’ve got a bunch of relatives panicking over everton and the fear of relegation. It really might happen
As funny as it would be

Everton aren’t getting relegated. There are 3 teams Way way way worse and I do believe Frank will get a tune out of them soon, tonight was his first epl fixture.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
No they won't, they will still be fine. There is three worse teams then them in the league.
As funny as it would be

Everton aren’t getting relegated. There are 3 teams Way way way worse and I do believe Frank will get a tune out of them soon, tonight was his first epl fixture.
That doesn’t mean anything when injuries are a constant and our confidence has been completely destroyed by Rafa. Also, the teams that are way worse are used to being in relegation battles, they’re mentally prepared for the fight. Some of our lads wont be.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Man City : Ederson, Stones, Laporte, Dias, Cancelo, Rodri, De Bruyne, Silva, Foden, Sterling, Mahrez.
Subs: Steffen, Walker, Ake, Gundogan, Grealish, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Delap, McAtee

Brentford : Raya, Ajer, Jansson, Pinnock, Jensen, Norgaard, Onyeka, Roserslev, Henry, Canos, Ghoddos
Subs: Fernandez, Lossl, Dasilva, Wissa, Mbeumo, Baptiste, Sorensen, Stevens

Norwich : Gunn, Aarons, Gibson, Hanley, Williams, Lees-Melou, McLean, Placheta, Idah, Rashica, Pukki.
Subs: McGovern, Byram, Zimmermann, Gilmour, Dowell, Normann, Tzolis, Giannoulis, Rowe.

Crystal Palace : Guaita, Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell, Gallagher, Hughes, Schlupp, Olise, Zaha, Mateta.
Subs: Butland, Milivojevic, Tomkins, Ayew, Eze, Clyne, McArthur, Benteke, Edouard.

Tottenham : Lloris, Sanchez, Romero, Davies, Emerson, Hojbjerg, Winks, Reguilon, Lucas, Kane, Son.
Subs: Gollini, Doherty, Rodon, Sessegnon, Kulusevski, Bergwijn, Bentancur, White, Scarlett.

Southampton : Forster, Walker-Peters, Salisu, Bednarek, Perraud, S. Armstrong, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Elyounoussi, Adams, Broja.
Subs: Caballero, Stephens, Long, A. Armstrong, Djenepo, Smallbone, Diallo, Walcott, Valery.

Aston Villa : Martinez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne, McGinn, Douglas Luiz, Ramsey, Buendia, Watkins, Coutinho.

Leeds United : Meslier, Ayling, Llorente, Struijk, Dallas, Klich, Koch, Raphinha, Rodrigo, Harrison, James.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Bet Salisu wil look for ways to get sent off or give a pen.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It's really ominous for the teams around them that Norwich are finding form. Everton could easily get pulled into the bottom three.