Premier League Gameweek 24

padr81

Supports
Man City
The goalscorer part is true but you're horrendously wrong about the keepers. Laughably wrong.
No I'm not, you guys have been shinning chances all season. Thats why you've only scored 33 goal or whatever. You have great players but they are lacking the confidence belief to bury what comes their way. At City we're not much better to be honest, Aguero, Silva, KDB and Sterling have been squandering chances left, right and center for the last 4 months.

Devil81

Jesus has some crazy cheekbones, almost sticking out his face.

Also, did anyone notice Sterling and Aguero completely blank each other when they switched. No handshake or high five, Aguero looks detached from his teammates, I think he will leave City this summer.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
City don't worry you when they are 7 points ahead of us right now? Ditto with Spurs who are 8?

We won't magically make up the places when we are struggling to beat the likes of Stoke, Burnley and Hull.
what I meant is neither will win the title.

And we have every chance to put another run together. top 4 is very much doable and we are going good in the cups.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Also, did anyone notice Sterling and Aguero completely blank each other when they switched. No handshake or high five, Aguero looks detached from his teammates, I think he will leave City this summer.
Yea I'm kinda jealous.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

padr81

Supports
Man City
No one's hyped Mata up to be the next big thing in football have they?

Jesus fluffed his lines with the header anyway, gifted the goal by Flappyhandski. :)

I hope the media keeps hyping him.
Didn't you say a £25m player should bury those chances, and they should, but he got the ball in the net twice, in comparison to Aguero who missed an easy one, as did Silva and at the other end Mawson. I 100% agree he's not the player he's hyped up to be, not yet anyway but he's confident in front of goal atm unlike our other forwards which makes a huge difference.

namco

I love reading these comments, very few goalkeepers have had a worldie against you. Ibra aside your finishing is just shit. Take Mata's miss vs Hull, it wasn't great keeping it was a terrible finish, David Silva like. You simply haven't enough goal scorers.
The Burnley, Stoke & West Ham keepers have all had world class displays against us at OT. They probably put in their greatest performances ever. If these keepers had performed anything like the Swansea keeper today that's 9 points in the bag. Most teams raise there games when they come to OT as it's the biggest game of the season for for them. In over 30 years of watching Utd though, i have never seen so many opposition keepers playing so well at OT.

Classical Mechanic

That ball fell to Zlatan and theres no doubt you go ahead imho. What you guys are lacking is confident goal scorers, a fully confident Mata, Martial, Rooney etc... bury that every time. Its the same with City tbh, when we're up these things go in, when we're struggling we bottle them chances. Take Silva half and hour ago, shocking miss after been put through because he bottled it.
Zlatan?

He misses far too many himself.

cyberman

No I'm not, you guys have been shinning chances all season. Thats why you've only scored 33 goal or whatever. You have great players but they are lacking the confidence belief to bury what comes their way. At City we're not much better to be honest, Aguero, Silva, KDB and Sterling have been squandering chances left, right and center for the last 4 months.
All that doesn't change the fact that most sides who frustrate us have their keepers as their motm.

padr81

Supports
Man City
A good rating but very few world class saves, of course keepers get good rating when strikers are kicking the ball's straight at them. You guys just don't bury chances and keepers look better by comparison, I could use the same excuse when City drew with Everton, Middlesboro at home,

vs Everton at home, Stekelenberg 9.6 https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...mier-League-2016-2017-Manchester-City-Everton

I watched the game and we just kicked chance after chance straight at him. Yes he made lots of saves but the finishing was poor.

padr81

Supports
Man City
All that doesn't change the fact that most sides who frustrate us have their keepers as their motm.
As do most sides who frustrate any big team. See my post above about Stekelenberg vs us, 9.6 rating but he made a few decent saves but nothing out of this world.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Zlatan?

He misses far too many himself.
Indeed he does when he's off but when he's on he buries everything, kinda like Kun for us. Aguero's maybe a bit more ruthless but both finish everything when they're on song.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The Burnley, Stoke & West Ham keepers have all had world class displays against us at OT. They probably put in their greatest performances ever. If these keepers had performed anything like the Swansea keeper today that's 9 points in the bag. Most teams raise there games when they come to OT as it's the biggest game of the season for for them. In over 30 years of watching Utd though, i have never seen so many opposition keepers playing so well at OT.
Red tinted glasses, I watched all those games and your finishing was poor, good finishing doesn't allow a keeper near a ball, see Sigurdssons goals vs City today. You guys bottle chance after chance. Randolph was brilliant in the WH games but the other were good without being great.

If this rubbish was on bluemoon or RAWK you guys who laugh your asses off at them.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Red tinted glasses, I watched all those games and your finishing was poor, good finishing doesn't allow a keeper near a ball, see Sigurdssons goals vs City today. You guys bottle chance after chance. Randolph was brilliant in the WH games but the other were good without being great.

If this rubbish was on bluemoon or RAWK you guys who laugh your asses off at them.
Randolph was nothing compared to Tom Heaton who became Lev Yashin and Buffon's lovechild against us, only to revert to nothingness in the next match. Hillarious Gomes also played out of his skin against us, just to revert to a living blunder reel for his next matches.

Even Mignolol had a great game for Liverpool against us ffs, and that is saying something.

Quite apt that TV2 Pl studio just had a big discussion about keepers playing blinders against us in their buildup to our match.

Zoo

I love reading these comments, very few goalkeepers have had a worldie against you. Ibra aside your finishing is just shit. Take Mata's miss vs Hull, it wasn't great keeping it was a terrible finish, David Silva like. You simply haven't enough goal scorers.
Bullshit.

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City
Brilliant first half, shocking second and in the end a lucky 2pts we didn't deserve. Still above Arsenal and Liverpool and in far better from than Liverpool in 5th. Fair play to Swansea, magnificent 2nd half and look a completely different proposition under Clement. They deserved the draw. Silva again lacking when we're under pressure, I get the feeling when we get Gundo back or another CM he'll be slowly phased out of the team.

Hart, YaYa and possibly Aguero, Silva coming to their ends with us. End of an era, hopefully the beginning of a new one.
Silva was our MotM for me. If only others had his quality

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City

Must be tough to hang on to all those straws !

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
A good rating but very few world class saves, of course keepers get good rating when strikers are kicking the ball's straight at them. You guys just don't bury chances and keepers look better by comparison, I could use the same excuse when City drew with Everton, Middlesboro at home,

vs Everton at home, Stekelenberg 9.6 https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...mier-League-2016-2017-Manchester-City-Everton

I watched the game and we just kicked chance after chance straight at him. Yes he made lots of saves but the finishing was poor.
He saved 2 pens ffs :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Randolph was nothing compared to Tom Heaton who became Lev Yashin and Buffon's lovechild against us, only to revert to nothingness in the next match. Hillarious Gomes also played out of his skin against us, just to revert to a living blunder reel for his next matches.

Even Mignolol had a great game for Liverpool against us ffs, and that is saying something.
Keepers look good though when they're made to look good, you can't really believe that Randolph, Heaton, Mignolet, Jakupovic twice and Grant all had their best games ever just because it was ye. I watched that Burnley game and I just thought you guys squandered too much.

You've been unlucky in that very few keepers have dropped clangers against you (except Bravo but he drops them against everyone) like Fabianski today but all those keepers haven't been world class against you. Not even close.

Have you had less luck than the rest of the top 6? probably. But you guys make your own luck with bad finishing and poor confidence.

Silva was our MotM for me. If only others had his quality
First half brilliant, second half typical Silva strolling back and not working hard enough for a CM without the ball.

He saved 2 pens ffs :lol:
And both were really, really poor pens. Watch them.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not cocky at all and I'm very worried about Monaco actually, they're a good side. If you can dish out smart comments you have to take them back.
I am still annoyed by yesterday's game, tbf. Still need 2 days to recover.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Credit to Mahrez for his sustainability efforts. Most chip fat is wasted.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Brilliant tackle there by Bailly, certain goal or peno if it wasn't perfect.