Premier League Gameweek 24

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Spurs are back to being Spurs aren’t they?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Can't even remember the last time City failed to win a game.

They're gonna run away with it this year, aren't they? To think I believed we stood a chance of challenging them. Urgh.

At least Liverpool are dogshit again so there's that.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Absolutely nowhere near it.

Gundogan has turned up with doubles against Spurs, Liverpool and a goal against Chelsea recently. Bruno goes missing far too often in big games to be considered.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Martin Tyler with the “Here’s Torres” phrase everytime Ferran touches the ball.

Reminds me of the other guy, very nostalgic phrase.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Renegade

Gundogan has turned up with doubles against Spurs, Liverpool and a goal against Chelsea recently. Bruno goes missing far too often in big games to be considered.
We go missing as a team vs big teams. Man City are always on top. Bruno would have no issue hurting the big teams in this City side.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I always thought they would win it comfortably once they got close to Liverpool but I'm not sure even their 17/18 side made it look this easy. We never had a chance.

lilcurt

No one was talking about Gundogan 2 months ago. It's player of the year mate.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Like Shearer. Never wanted it.
I can kind of get shearer because he was at his hometown club and he loved Newcastle, he pretty much had hero status with the fans, he could’ve won more trophies with us obviously but he did win a few trophies in his career and a most important he won a premier league Albeit at Blackburn.

Kane doesn’t owe spurs anything really I just think it would be such a cop out if he doesn’t try progress his career. At 27 he’s in his prime years and needs to make a choice.

If we can't land Haaland, we should break the bank on Kane.

If he stays fit, he's a goal scoring monster.
Plus his allround play would benefit us hugely.

I don't even think it would be that hard for us to sign him.
I would prefer Harland but I wouldn’t say no to Kane it would be very nice. I think he’d fit our system well, put in the right side Kane could be one of Europe’s top scorers but unless Kane himself starts kicking up a fuss or saying he’s unhappy and wanting to leave then he would still be very hard to get.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all

So you mean that the team backing the players is not to be considered?

Jaxa

Fair enough City are some team at the moment, blowing anything in there way off the park,

Them winning the league is a given, however I’m more worried about them finally winning the UCL this year

Renegade

Did Totti & De Rossi ever win anything with AS Roma?

I wouldn’t blame Kane for wanting to Spurs’ greatest ever player if his a Spurs fan.

We get onto Pogba’s back for wanting to be successful and move on and he isn’t even English and has won almost everything in football.

SER19

Fair enough City are some team at the moment, blowing anything in there way off the park,

Them winning the league is a given, however I’m more worried about them finally winning the UCL this year
Does it really matter though? They've been shovelling money at this sole objective for a decade it's going to happen. In fact it's more likely than not that they will sooner or later. Sure, it cheapens the CL but hoping it just never happens is wasted energy

croadyman

Does it really matter though? They've been shovelling money at this sole objective for a decade it's going to happen. In fact it's more likely than not that they will sooner or later. Sure, it cheapens the CL but hoping it just never happens is wasted energy
Yeah more worried about them usurping our record of the treble in one season which looks a possibility, god this is going to be such a sad day for football if it happens but who is going to stop them

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
It makes no sense for your goalkeeper to take a pen. If he misses you have increased the chances or conceding yourself by quite the margin.
Reminds me of Leverkusen vs Schalke, when Hans Jorg Bütt took penalty and scored. Schalke took a quick kick-start and Hanke scored from centre while Bütt still celebrating his goal. Ramelow and Lucio just laughed it off.

SER19

Yeah more worried about them usurping our record of the treble in one season which looks a possibility, god this is going to be such a sad day for football if it happens but who is going to stop them
Again, it will happen.

If you look at the ease with which they win the league Cup every year it speaks to how successful their buying is. They deserve a credit of sort for buying well for the most part but when you look at Uniteds squad depth that won the treble for example, versus city's, there's not even a comparison.

Uniteds second team in 98/99 would have been what? Van der Gouw, brown, berg, may, p neville, cruyff, butt, greening, blomqvist, Sheringham, solskjaer.

City's second string is worth more than most clubs in the world, to tackle on all fronts is so so much easier.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Did Totti & De Rossi ever win anything with AS Roma?

I wouldn’t blame Kane for wanting to Spurs’ greatest ever player if his a Spurs fan.

We get onto Pogba’s back for wanting to be successful and move on and he isn’t even English and has won almost everything in football.
Serie A?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Kane has to leave.
If himself and Son have any ambition they have to be out of there. The manager is atrocious, the team have regressed massively from its peak under Poch.
Feels like Spurs have let a great team slip through their fingers. Toby and Jan getting old. Rose and Walker getting old/leaving. Midfield changing drastically.

Deery

Dreary
Looking forward to this game think it will be game of the day. Two teams that like to play football..

croadyman

If himself and Son have any ambition they have to be out of there. The manager is atrocious, the team have regressed massively from its peak under Poch.
Feels like Spurs have let a great team slip through their fingers. Toby and Jan getting old. Rose and Walker getting old/leaving. Midfield changing drastically.
Levy is one of the toughest negotiators around so good luck with that

Sylar

That team with Eriksen and an inform alli. Seeing how much they've spent with Jose as manager and how much they didn't with poch is crazy.
Maybe the stadium move came at the wrong time for them?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Levy is one of the toughest negotiators around so good luck with that
He played a blinder getting them both to renew when things looked like they were on the up. Unlucky for them though.