Premier League Gameweek 24

dev1l

That team with Eriksen and an inform alli. Seeing how much they've spent with Jose as manager and how much they didn't with poch is crazy.
Maybe the stadium move came at the wrong time for them?
They spent considerably under Poch too - LoCelso Ndombele ,Davison Sanchez amongst otherd

Sylar

Brightons last three home wins are in 2021, 2020 and 2019. They need to not win another home game until January next year now

eire-red

Bissouma and Douglas Luiz are two players we should be looking at to replace Matic in the summer. Like the look of both of them.

croadyman

He played a blinder getting them both to renew when things looked like they were on the up. Unlucky for them though.
Yeah he really did so if you had to value both players individually right now what would you say

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah he really did so if you had to value both players individually right now what would you say
Now that's a question, I think they'd both fetch well north of £100m if sold to a PL rival. Levy's a tough negotiator at the best of times but can you imagine him negotiating Kane to United.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Did Totti & De Rossi ever win anything with AS Roma?
Serie A, 2 Italian Cups and 2 Supercups for Totti. 2 cups and 1 supercup for De Rossi

And of course, that trifling little trophy called the WORLD CUP :drool:

Hughie77

Spurs my word, Poch got the sack for less, you cannot rely on any team doing us a favour, we just need to consolidate 2nd place now . Go for a cup, cant see us catching City unless there wheels fall off.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Maupey is just a wish.com jamie vardy, shitc**t of a player

croadyman

Now that's a question, I think they'd both fetch well north of £100m if sold to a PL rival. Levy's a tough negotiator at the best of times but can you imagine him negotiating Kane to United.
Yeah will be easily that, in fact knowing Levy going closer to £150m for Kane

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not the usual entertainment we usually get with Villa.
Hope they're better second half.

pascell

Matt Targett has a face only a mother could love, thats the only thing I've got from watching that first half.

Don't worry to those tuning into the second half, I'm turning it off so expect a glutter of goals.

Cornish

Bissouma and Douglas Luiz are two players we should be looking at to replace Matic in the summer. Like the look of both of them.
Bissouma is the one I'd prefer of the 2. Seems a lot more disciplined and more tactically aware. He reminds me a bit of Ndidi from Leicester. Weren't there talks of other bigger clubs being in for him in the last window?
Brighton are a clinical striker away from doing what Villa have done this season and pushing right up the table. Not many teams have managed to outplay villa for a whole half this season

Yagami

Good post resistant
Serie A, 2 Italian Cups and 2 Supercups for Totti. 2 cups and 1 supercup for De Rossi

And of course, that trifling little trophy called the WORLD CUP :drool:
I thought West Ham were the only club to win the world cup...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I get an irrational anger when Burn keeps popping up on the left wing.

Mcking

I get having a massive centre back is great for corners and stuff, but when he shows up on the left wing it's just plain bizarre.
He is the Fulham centre back in that Moyes crosses game. Potter has even played him at left wing back many times. Baffling.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Refs need to start booking players for going to ground that easily.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Easily our worst footballing display since March 2020, Martinez MOTM by a mile and probably had a better pass completion than half of our outfield players.

Heinzesight

Watching MOTD now...Salah chance on 10 mins, goes down like a sack of spuds looking for a penalty. No mention. Mane shortly after, ankle high, sneaky challenge on the defender. No cries for a red from the commentator. Yet these Scouse pricks think they’re hard done by. Twats.

Henderson been to the Robertson school of shouting as the attacker strikes a shot.

Last edited:

MattofManchester

Against Aston Villa last season, it was mostly unanimous for many of us that the Bruno penalty wasn't actually a pen, given he stamped down on the Villa player.

How is the Gundogan pen not getting as much fanfare as that incident did?

passing-wind

Reckon the situation at palace could be catastrophic speaking to a mate who's a fan that mentioned the spine of the team are out of contract fairly soon. It's no surprise after the comments from Hodgson they seem to have dropped off a level.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Gloating spurs fans'?
Was it you who said it? I can give you a pass but I am really not in a mood to dig a thousand posts made by the other gloating fans when Spurs drew Chelsea and beat City. Even the newbs came out in full force mocking OGS because Spurs big game record was very good at that time compared to us (which is true for this season but doesn't warrant any sort of arrogance, especially from spurs fans)

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
So, when are the pundits gonna start discussing that 1st City penalty, on a scoreline (at that time) that actually matters?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I can’t remember the last time we played a match in the daytime.