Premier League Gameweek 24

Deery

Dreary
Jesus McManaman is boring to listen to what’s with all the long pauses in between words..

Deery

Dreary
James doesn’t have the heart for it at all would rather be on the massage table like Gareth Bale..

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Back to being Everton then. :drool:
I am happy for every potential top 4 rival of ours’ to drop points. But Everton now have a decent squad and a top manager. They also have the advantage that their “rivals” - all of last season’s top 6 - are in Europe while Everton are not. So if any of last season’s top 4 drop out Everton should really be getting the remaining slot, but I don’t think they will manage it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It seems Everton can't have one of their front 4 out to win a game.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Another day a another wum fest by @Dumbstar.
There's many people I could have addressed but I will quote you directly. My so called WUM have the following fachts:

1. In the past five games Liverpool and Utd have both scored 6 points.

2. Utd have faced: Sheff Utd, Southampton, Everton, Arsenal and WBA.

3. Liverpool have played: Spurs, West Ham, Brighton, Man City and Leicester.

Utd are ahead on points but as we have seen, things change very, very quickly. I'm not saying they will 100% but to suggest it is likely is no reason to call me a WUM.

A previous facht I was also incorrectly called out for as a WUM was at the end of last year when Utd were quite ahead of City and we were losing our first position. I said City would have no competition for the league now. Got abused but look now. City will be 10 points ahead of second place by Wednesday, in February. Quelle surprise, not.

hubbuh

You are thinking that we could win the title :lol:
Our main focus at the moment is trying to chip away at the gap between us and City, not looking back and worrying about what's going on with Spurs. Surely that goes without saying? That doesn't mean I think we are winning the title, it's just where we're at.