Premier League Gameweek 24

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, the way they won it is huge.

If they'd went 4-0 and conceded 2 late on it wouldn't have done anything, even nicking a 2-1 win.

Coming from behind twice, then scoring at the end of the game to win is completely different and gives them belief of the fight in them sadly. cnuts.
Yes, I'm most pleased about how we really stepped it up second half. We created heaps of chances. If Odegaard hadn't missed that sitter we might have put the game to bed earlier. To come from behind twice, I was happy with the draw. So to win it gives us the morale boost we desperately need right now. Hopefully can build momentum again.

croadyman

Yes, I'm most pleased about how we really stepped it up second half. We created heaps of chances. If Odegaard hadn't missed that sitter we might have put the game to bed earlier. To come from behind twice, I was happy with the draw. So to win it gives us the morale boost we desperately need right now. Hopefully can build momentum again.
Yeah see you winning next 3 now and putting double figure points on us before we play at Anfield on March 4

RyRoc

Are people really taking issue with Arsenal celebrating a last minute winner here? Seems a bit absurd that

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
As if there weren't already thousands of reasons, Leeds deserve to be relegated for that mouldy cheese kit alone.

V.O.

Wouldn't mind seeing two of Southampton, Bournemouth, and West Ham go, just because it feels like half the league is London and south coast teams lately.

But yeah, Leeds can feck off anyway.

V.O.

Momentum is with them again,Leicester away looked very different prospect if Villa hold on
Naturally. But Leicester at home after outplaying Barcelona at the Nou Camp in midweek is shaping up to be a massive trouble for us, of course. :lol:

Witchking

Momentum is with them again,Leicester away looked very different prospect if Villa hold on
Momentum is built with multiple games, not with just a 1 win. Let them go on a run of 3-4 wins and we can call it momentum.

We still need to keep winning to have a small chance.

V.O.

180 mins of football over six games and nowt has happened anywhere.

cyberman

Commentators just made up a rule of if you’re injured you can’t get looked at if someone else has the physio on before you.
Everybody just agreed that he had to get up and walk to the sideline .
Is that an actual rule?

croadyman

Momentum is built with multiple games, not with just a 1 win. Let them go on a run of 3-4 wins and we can call it momentum.

We still need to keep winning to have a small chance.
Annoying they only have Leicester away along with Everton and Bournemouth at home

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Prem games are boring so far. MOTD won’t be very good :lol:

KGBhoy

Whenever I watch Forest I don't understand how they're not dead last