Premier League Gameweek 24

Reynoldo

I want Pool out of the top 4... Missing the CL will make their rebuild harder. So yes kind of rooting for one among Spurs or the Saudis to beat them to that available fourth spot.
Big time, my thoughts exactly. Don’t care about spurs as long as Pool don’t make too 4

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Almost every team in the league has been able to get at Spurs. They've conceded more than some of the relegation candidates - and all Moyes does is shut up shop and pray for a 0-0, with the only thing resembling a positive change coming in the 80th minute 2-0 down.

What a coward of a manager he is.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Almost every team in the league has been able to get at Spurs. They've conceded more than some of the relegation candidates - and all Moyes does is shut up shop and pray for a 0-0, with the only thing resembling a positive change coming in the 80th minute 2-0 down.

Leave him alone, he needs more time!

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Lucky Spurs are at home to Chelsea next. Unless Chelsea sack Potter before then.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Mixed weekend for us! Lots of teams around us dropping points but the two teams I expect to go down end up winning - Southampton and Bournemouth.

Djemba-Djemba

He's been doing this for fecking twenty years and it never works and he never tries to do something different.

It's mental.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Lucky Spurs are at home to Chelsea next. Unless Chelsea sack Potter before then.
I'm not really fussed about Spurs. One of them or Newcastle winning a few games to keep the scouse out of top 4 would be quite nice.

Woodzy

I have no idea when we play West Ham but you be sure it’s the week after Moyes gets the sack

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wonder if West Ham going down would affect Rice's valuation?

Wilt

Don‘t understand why Rice is so highly valued? ….£100m +

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Wonder if West Ham going down would affect Rice's valuation?
I wouldn't bank on it, SHU still got big money for Ramsdale after going down.

There's no financial consequences of relegation anymore thanks to the parachute payments.

whitbyviking

We haven’t had anything to worry about for a while but people piss down their leg when Liverpool get 3 points for some reason

It would take a serious injury crisis for me to worry about not getting top4 and even then it’s still very probable
I have commented on Liverpool getting too 4, not because I’m scared of them, but because I don’t want them to qualify for the champs league :lol:

whitbyviking

I wouldn't bank on it, SHU still got big money for Ramsdale after going down.

There's no financial consequences of relegation anymore thanks to the parachute payments.
Noticed this the other night when Middlesbrough played them. Their squad is still stocked with plenty of £15m plus players. They always seemed to be relatively miserly spenders in the Prem too, but in reality they weren’t, and they’ve only sold Ramsdale for any kind of money since going down.