Premier League Gameweek 24

AndySmith1990

We've got absolutely nothing to worry about from the chasing pack. We're by far the better team and we'll easily get top 3

Valencia Shin Crosses

We've got absolutely nothing to worry about from the chasing pack. We're by far the better team and we'll easily get top 3
We haven’t had anything to worry about for a while but people piss down their leg when Liverpool get 3 points for some reason

It would take a serious injury crisis for me to worry about not getting top4 and even then it’s still very probable

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
For sure, I'd go even further to say that I don't think there's anything between the top 3, all 3 very strong and well-rounded teams.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We haven’t had anything to worry about for a while but people piss down their leg when Liverpool get 3 points for some reason

It would take a serious injury crisis for me to worry about not getting top4 and even then it’s still very probable
We've already had an injury/availability crisis but we've managed so well no one even realised :lol:

Chairman Steve

Did Antonio just get booked for pushing the ball into Kane’s ankle? :lol:

EDIT: Brilliant acting by Kane. If that was Johnny Foreigner, they’d be branding that cheating which it absolutely was

Pintu

I want Pool out of the top 4... Missing the CL will make their rebuild harder. So yes kind of rooting for one among Spurs or the Saudis to beat them to that available fourth spot.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
West Ham are proper fecking shit. They’ll sack Moysie just in time for our FA Cup game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like Ogbonna has been at West Ham for decades.

Terrible defending for the second goal.

I think West Ham are in serious danger of going down looking at their run in.