Premier League Gameweek 25 (30th - 31st January 2018)

padr81

Supports
Man City
Oh look, another leg breaker on a City player, this time Diaz.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Walker is so quick, great but on and against counters.

Lovely goal by Kun.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Have Spurs really had 21 shots to United's 6?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Guess Conte is gone now. He was already fed up with Chelsea, now he is getting the sack for sure.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
LOL @ Chelsea

This is the great thing about the PL - when United feck up, some rival fecks up just as bad or worse :cool:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Guess Conte is gone now. He was already fed up with Chelsea, now he is getting the sack for sure.
Hard to know how Abramhovic will act, if he does pull the trigger who does he bring in.

Also if Conte deserves the sack, what about all the managers in and around him. It's not like Chelsea are so much worse than the sides around them.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:lol: Just seen the Chelsea score, thank feck for that on a night like this.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Some disgustingly dirty challenges by West Brom, only seems to be getting worse against City - has the distinct feel of the referees having been given a mandate by the FA for it to continue with impunity

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Seriosuly what the f*ck is this shit? Are players supposed to file police reports for assault, because the league and referees think this is acceptable? That´s even worse than the Sane challenge.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Some disgustingly dirty challenges by West Brom, only seems to be getting worse against City - has the distinct feel of the referees having been given a mandate by the FA for it to continue with impunity
Keep that shit to La Liga threads.

AlwaysRed66

Interesting that the gap between Man Utd & City is the same as 7th placed Burnley & bottom side WBA. Think it shows Man City are in a different league on their own, with a secondary group of 5 in a little league, then the rest all fighting for scraps at the bottom.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
holy fecking shit, that guy should get a 2 years ban, nevermind a red card :eek:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
We

We can if we get another fullback.

Anyways, I’m in California and Sometimes these reporters they put on the American broadcasters for halftime etc are quite infuriating. Tottenham had two goals literally gifted to them. Mou will tweak it and we’ll get at least a draw. I figure once we tie it Tottenham crumble and we pull it home.
No, Barca’s defense would put a chokehold on United and Messi would run riot

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Not seeing much in media about Fernandinho stamp? It is Pep's player doing so it can't be dirty, so it is to be ignored, right?

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Not seeing much in media about Fernandinho stamp? It is Pep's player doing so it can't be dirty, so it is to be ignored, right?
I only saw it on MoTD and from the angle it looked more like a tangle than anything else, Silva's tackle was far worse

The Man Himself

I only saw it on MoTD and from the angle it looked more like a tangle than anything else, Silva's tackle was far worse
The images I saw (also saw clip during HT), it shows Fernandinho stamping on the player. Doesn't look a tangle.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
The images I saw (also saw clip during HT), it shows Fernandinho stamping on the player. Doesn't look a tangle.
have you seen it in real time? the images make it look far worse than it was, just like when Pogba got a red against Arsenal, it wasn't a stamp

The Man Himself

have you seen it in real time? the images make it look far worse than it was, just like when Pogba got a red against Arsenal, it wasn't a stamp
I am not saying intentional or not but it is one for which red is given. Yet there is not much coverage.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I am not saying intentional or not but it is one for which red is given. Yet there is not much coverage.
yeah true, I'd have had no complaints if he'd had a red for it, Silva would have been harsh even though it was ridiculously late

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Been good and some minutes for Diaz too, can't complain too much I suppose. Diaz is so exciting to watch, always positive, I'll be shocked if he doesn't make it here.
His contract expires summer 2019 so you'll probably need to give him a few more games to convince him to sign a new deal. Should be easier to do with your lead in the league.