Premier League Gameweek 25

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Great game to watch so far. We need to improve in the second half if we want to win though.

Our defence is too sloppy today. Dont know whats all the bitterness around this time though. WE are giving them more chances than they are creating. So chill. This talk every fecking round that we are shit snd yet we win is so tiresome.
Maybe piss off from a Man United forum? Do you expect us to gush over Liverpool?

Paul_Scholes18

Doesn't even hurt me much anymore so that is good. I have mentally accepted the title now. If they go unbeaten or not doesn't bother me really. A title is a title in my view.
Just hope they can get knocked out soon from CL and the Fa cup!

padr81

Supports
Man City
2nd time this season they've scored almost directly from controversy in their own box and decisions going their way.
Amazing team, they don't need these handouts. Credit for playing to the whistle though.

Paul_Scholes18

Offside? Looked close. Wow VAR actually do not claim that it is onside. Another miracle.
Did they not sign up enough VAR officials before deadline day?

always_hoping

Thankfully I have decided not to watch another Liverpool game. Tedious viewing. Going by the comments here Southampton not given a penalty and Liverpool score from the next attack. How surprising..

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Sounds like a right howler for the Sheffield goal!

Anustart89

How the fecking feck can they leave the only passing option that free when they have three men back defending? :lol: :lol:

Red Storm Rising

VAR is basically helping these cnuts walk the league
Look back to the pre-VAR days... Perceived wisdom was that ‘pool were going to be “found out”. Instead Klopp has us playing an even higher press, the game is often in the opponents half, and VAR is mainly judging things on that side of the pitch. Couple that with *fast* defenders and you have a recipe for success.

And your opponents just blame VAR. You make your own “luck” in this game...

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I've accepted it. They're title winners. They play good football, they're by far the best team and they deserve it.

Pricks.