Premier League Gameweek 25

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Southampton are going to keep peppering the goal, until around the 70 minute mark, then they'll tire and Liverpool will win 2-0. Guaranteed. Typical.

Paul_Scholes18

So strange Villa. Get some good result and plays well then 2-0 down here against Bournemouth who has been crap.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I can't wrap my head around the fact Pool never drop points. They're obviously good, but they play so many matches like this one. Where they don't look like scoring and the other team as chances as well. Yet, they always come out on top. Twilight zone stuff.

einstein

it looks like Liverpool will loose their unbeaten streak today.Bye Bye invincibles.

Anustart89

Great half from Southampton. Liverpool to make it 1-0 in the 89th minute after a goalkeeping howler.

Alabaster Codify7

Southampton doing well but you just know the Scum will score two quickfire goals and get a comprehensive 2-0 win. Everton still being Everton.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Saint are playing well, so Pool will probably score twice in the first 3 minutes of the second half.

Paul_Scholes18

Deadly near the bottom now. Might be one of the most interesting fights for survival for a long time.
The top is boring, but the bottom very fun.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Southampton doing well but you just know the Scum will score two quickfire goals and get a comprehensive 2-0 win. Everton still being Everton.
Ancelotti picking a poor side more like. Dropping Bernard and Kean who were our best players last week and persisting with a two man midfield when we could really do with another body in there against this Watford midfield.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
You see what happens when you press this team and dont get on all fours and present your anus? They look bang average. Southampton unlucky to not be 2 up.

Teams just allow Liverpool and City to play their game and sit off. Love how they're playing them at their own game and you can see they're uncomfortable. Keep it up.

I'd make my half time team talk 'Assertive' and say 'You have been unlucky so far'

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Great game to watch so far. We need to improve in the second half if we want to win though.

Our defence is too sloppy today. Dont know whats all the bitterness around this time though. WE are giving them more chances than they are creating. So chill. This talk every fecking round that we are shit snd yet we win is so tiresome.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don't understand the handball rules, not even remotely.

The ball made clear contact with the defenders hand and as a result, interrupted and ultimately prevented Leicester from creating a goal scoring opportunity. I don't get how that isn't a penalty.
Me neither its a joke, if anyone can tell me hows tha'ts different than the ones I've seen given this season I'd be all ears.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Great game to watch so far. We need to improve in the second half if we want to win though.

Our defence is too sloppy today. Dont know whats all the bitterness around this time though. WE are giving them more chances than they are creating. So chill. This talk every fecking round that we are shit snd yet we win is so tiresome.
You know where to go if you don’t like it then.

hubbuh

I mean, you are on a Utd forum. Wouldn’t it be weirder if people weren’t shitting on Liverpool?!

The Firestarter

If it's so tiresome , why dont you just feck off from here?