Premier League Gameweek 25

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
So as it turns out TAA actively trips Calvert Lewin up in addition to sliding in front of him. (See MOTD)

Denis' cuff

So as it turns out TAA actively trips Calvert Lewin up in addition to sliding in front of him. (See MOTD)
exactly my point

oddly enough, he fails at that because the player is already going over

not sure the initial contact merits a pen but TAA, possibly twice attempts to trip him after the ball has gone. You don’t employ your feet above knee height when the ball is on the ground and gone.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
fecking sucks that a pub isn’t open. I’d be getting blitzed right now. I’m still buzzing.

marktan

Newcastle have us tonight, if they lose they're 3 points in front of Fulham and firmly dragged into the relegation battle.

Which they probably would lose as Fulham play better football than them.

If that does end up being the case, I hope we pick up Saint-Maximin on the cheap, he's a class class player.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Slept all night like a baby and laughing in my dreams. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fancy Spurs to win this.

Think Moyes will just play for a point and that will play into Spurs hands and they'll grind out a 0-1.

Rumours that Grealish is injured and won't play for us today so can't see anything but Leicester win.

Man. City usually stroll it at Emirates so Manchester double today looks pretty solid bet. Fulham only 3 points off Newcastle if that happens and I'd much prefer Fulham to stay up.

Deery

Dreary
Some really good games on today, should see good football and plenty of goals..

Went: Spurs, Villa, City, United.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fulham scratching and clawing their way back to a chance of survival.
They didn't look like a relegation side when we played them a few weeks ago, I'm almost a little happy to see them give themselves an outside chance.

Deery

Dreary
Spurs looking so poor from the off, do you think maybe the players are already disillusioned with Jose.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
1-0 West Ham.

Antonio is such a good player. Has really blossomed into a very good striker, who can do more or less everything.
Shame it happened so late in his career. Mad how it happened too — wasn’t he mostly a utility winger/wingback for most of his early career in the Championship?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Spurs looking so poor from the off, do you think maybe the players are already disillusioned with Jose.
If they lose today they have no choice but to 100% focus on europa. Wouldn't shock me if they start putting weaker teams out in premier league as the draw in europa will only get tougher for them from now on.

Mourinho played it pretty well in 16/17 so that's the one ace he still holds for this season (don't put much stock in him winning the league cup if they finish 8th or 9th.)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really good start, this. West Ham are properly carving Spurs open and Spurs have had one or two chances on the break

Djemba-Djemba

If they lose today they have no choice but to 100% focus on europa. Wouldn't shock me if they start putting weaker teams out in premier league as the draw in europa will only get tougher for them from now on.

Mourinho played it pretty well in 16/17 so that's the one ace he still holds for this season (don't put much stock in him winning the league cup if they finish 8th or 9th.)
It's such a risky strategy though.

We got piss easy draws that season in the Europa League and it was still such a tightrope walk to get the final. Went to extra time in the quarters, Celta Vigo should have knocked us out in the semis.

The final itself was easy but getting there was torture

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Spurs losing already when I'm hoping they can take points off West Ham :rolleyes:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my goodness that looks terrible