Premier League Gameweek 25

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Jota out. But it's ok mo Salah is available

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Has anyone mentioned Liverpool's injuries yet?

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Losing Jones and Jota are big blows to Liverpool. They will have to put TAA in midfield upon return and pray to not have a single injury for the rest of the year.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Calm down. Brentford had one defender back in their own half. It was hardly Garnacho vs Everton was it?
Kind of a reverse goal. Garnacho was world class goal with brilliant assist. This was a world class assist with brilliant goal.

slored1

Pains me to say it but Nunez has been really good this season. One of their best players.

cyberman

Kind of a reverse goal. Garnacho was world class goal with brilliant assist. This was a world class assist with brilliant goal.
Hardly world class when it’s a high ball v Reguillon who doesn’t even go for the header surely?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Absolutely suicidal defending from Brentford. So easy to counter against.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Almost forgot Toney was playing.

100m :lol:

Good luck Brentford

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Brentford could be in serious trouble. Only 6 points behind 17th place Everton. They're in a relegation dog fight

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Jota, TAA, Allison, Szobo, and the rest. It will be a miracle to finish top three at this point. The ref can’t wait to give fouls yet let’s us get battered and bruised with nothing called.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Jota, TAA, Allison, Szobo, and the rest. It will be a miracle to finish top three at this point. The ref can’t wait to give fouls yet let’s us get battered and bruised with nothing called.
:lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Hardly world class when it’s a high ball v Reguillon who doesn’t even go for the header surely?
Of course it's world class. The technique to do that and weight it perfectly is ridiculous.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Ref giving Liverpool everything as per usual, and of course they get all the luck with injures - Salah back just as glass Jota injured, ball bouncing off Jotas head and he didn't even see it coming too

white text

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Of course it's world class. The technique to do that and weight it perfectly is ridiculous.
It was a good assist worthy of praise but he had 30 yards of general area to head it into - no need to go overboard.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Let me get my teenie tiny violin

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Delusion reigns !
It was your player who did the damage.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Now Nunez Injured.

Media about to start a vigil

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Pains me to say it but Nunez has been really good this season. One of their best players.
Maybe not best, but very very important. He is the new Firmino, just a $100M Firmino. Though they´ll really miss Jota and Jones. They have been Liverpool´s best midfielder and attacker this year.

90 + 5min

Ugly by Bradley. I don't know about red card but that was ugly thing to do.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Nunez out. This is out of control. Klopp should get coach of the year with the job he has done and I’m not even counting Salah being gone for a month