Premier League Gameweek 25

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Handball because he literally nudged the ball forward with his forearm. Foul because they’re showing the defender with a handful of his shirt as he’s pulling him down. Neither given. :lol:

Tyrion

The only way that wasn't a penalty is if the refs think that pulling someone's shirt is a "natural position". :lol:

ManUnitedCanuck

Someone explain how some of these aren’t Given as pens, but City got the one against United for an arm on a guy??

Josh 76

Poor result for City. Chelsea are a poor team that allow you to play. They made Utd look like Barcelona 2009.

FortunaUtd

The only way that wasn't a penalty is if the refs think that pulling someone's shirt is a "natural position". :lol:
It is hilarious, they are looking at those slomos of the guy full on grabbing the opponents shirt and go "Nah that is not a hand ball, no penalty for me" :lol: :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

Foden was non-existent. If I were him, I'd be pretty pissed at that fact he's been pushed back out wide, when he was doing so well in the 10 position.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Does Carragher wear a Liverpool top while he’s commentating?
He doesn’t even try to hide it which is what makes Neville’s anti-United position even weirder.

Neville isn’t a United supporter anymore, he just loved the club he grew up with.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Some bullshit reffing but we were mostly shite and its on Pep. Playing no midfield gave them a huge advantage, soon as Bernardo came on we were quite good.
Haaland, Alvarez, Doku, Akanji were shit.

When the going gets tough Rodri is a one man team.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Yeah let’s not overstate their performance.

They’re playing a solid defensive game and trying to hit City on the counter, with immediate through balls.
I am not saying they played great. I'm talking specifically about their technical level.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Lots of closet city fans around here
Nah, just a lot of people who would (justifiably) rather see a team of the damned captained by Shipman and coached by Hitler win the league than Liverpool.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Rather fortunate point.

Pretty obvious the league are even more desperate for Liverpool to win the title than usual this year. Klopp farewell tour.

Josh 76

Only good think about this result is, it may give Chelsea some confidence for the cup final next weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lots of closet city fans around here
Let me explain things.
Liverpool are a hateful rival of United. City could win eleventy titles in a row and it wouldn't matter.
Hence City winning is the lesser evil.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Rather fortunate point.

Pretty obvious the league are even more desperate for Liverpool to win the title than usual this year. Klopp farewell tour.
Thought you were excellent first half, game kinda changed when Pep actually put on a 2nd midfielder but you could have been 2 up on the counter before said change. Hung on a bit at the end but I feel you'd have been hard done by to come away with nothing.

Tyrion

Does Carragher wear a Liverpool top while he’s commentating?
May as well. He's paid to be a Liverpool superfan so I expect he's wearing the shorts and socks too. Micah Richards might be the only one that's worse and he's a club ambassador. I think Sky will eventually just stick youtubers on its coverage. Robbie from AFTV wouldn't be much different from Richards.

It is hilarious, they are looking at those slomos of the guy full on grabbing the opponents shirt and go "Nah that is not a hand ball, no penalty for me" :lol: :lol:
They must have decided it wasn't a handball and then just pretended not to see the foul.

Howard Webb “but it’s not VARs fault as the ref had a view of it and VAR can’t tell him to look again” or some bollox like that
I would be really curious to hear the excuse. I have no idea what it could be because it's so obvious though.

RedRocket9908

Embarrasing from that cheat Foden screaming for a handball and penalty when he was stood right there are could clearly see it wasnt a handball or penalty.

Nicolarra90

Handball because he literally nudged the ball forward with his forearm. Foul because they’re showing the defender with a handful of his shirt as he’s pulling him down. Neither given. :lol:
The handball questionable, the movement might have been sanctioned, but he wasn't looking at the ball. It looks like a reflex movement.
The shirt pull never a pen, or else Maguire would commit 3 pens each game.