Premier League Gameweek 25

E-mal

Nkunku has offered nothing, be weary of that German league

90 + 5min

In that video, Walker's leg comes across Sterling's natural run. It's not a penalty. Walker initiates the contact. Walker is the only one extending his leg.
You always extend your leg when you are getting infront of a player. Walker was quicker and neither him or Sterling had control over the ball. So when Sterling kicked him it was penalty. It wasn't protecting the ball or Walker looking for penalty.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Did you see us play them? :lol:
I know, their issue is not a technical one (apart from maybe at the striker position). They are crap because they are strangers trying to be a team. I see how we look against City and our technical floor is very low.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
When your initial game plan is working against City....you probably should noy change it an awful lot. Chelsea played themselves into trouble.

Asger

I don't understand why Pep doesn't take off one of his defenders and puts an attacker on. SAF used to but more attacking players on when needed to score goals.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Christ; imagine if this was Liverpool at Anfield, United at OT, even Arsenal or Spurs at home; City fans are a disgrace