Premier League Gameweek 25

E-mal

That Everton striker, Beto is very poor. If he played for Manutd, I will have pulled my hairs out

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Why are Palace not trying to win. No guts at all

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Disgraceful performance. Palace there for the taking and we showed no intensity or urgency until the last ten minutes. Feck this team sometimes honestly.

Godfrey the only player that gets any credit after tonight.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It must be frustrating to watch Everton and the slow spiral down. You would almost want to get the misery over with , go down, reload and come back but the issue is the new stadium. I’m assuming it would be disastrous to go down in the middle of that project. The deduction killed this team no matter how much fight they have left.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Will take a point and run for the hills. If we can beat Burnley at Selhurst on Saturday and Liverpool do their job against Luton at Anfield then things will feel a lot more comfortable for us.

Josh 76

Just watching MNF. My head is spinning listening to Jessie Marsch. I remember the days when football was so simple!

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Just watching MNF. My head is spinning listening to Jessie Marsch. I remember the days when football was so simple!
It's still a simple game but modern coaches try to overcomplicate things. Hence why most of them rarely win

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Been wanting to see more of Bobb tbh. Seemed good every time I've seen him get minutes.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Toney and Wissa back together and starting is good. Just missing Mbueno. Rest of the team are playing utter rubbish though so should be an easy win for City.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can Pep just play a normal amount of midfielders at some point?

Always used to try and get about 8 CMs on the pitch. Now he's doing 4-1-5 instead.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why is the city game not shown on anything? Strange considering it’s the only prem game tonight.

DJ_21

Can Pep just play a normal amount of midfielders at some point?

Always used to try and get about 8 CMs on the pitch. Now he's doing 4-1-5 instead.
Try’s being to clever for his own good. Cost him 1 CL against Chelsea. He gets away with it a lot though because of how bad the opposition is so he gets praised for it.

90 + 5min

I like how freekick takers discuss every game what and how to do just to miss them 99% of times. I mean, stop talking and just hit that ball. It is not that difficult.

DJ_21

I like how freekick takers discuss every game what and how to do just to miss them 99% of times. I mean, stop talking and just hit that ball. It is not that difficult.
I find it funny when a player overrules another player to take it and they sky it over . Same with pens when a player jumps in to take it just to miss.

90 + 5min

I find it funny when a player overrules another player to take it and they sky it over . Same with pens when a player jumps in to take it just to miss.
It is just ridiculous. Juts put down the ball. Take few steps and hit it like Koeman did.

That "atmosphere" at the empty :lol:
Middle of the week. 4 local supporters and some tourists who just wanted to watch little bit of football.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Been quite a boring match this. Watch it be 0-0 until like 60th minute, KdB comes in and scores and/or assists the winner.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Exhibit 352897 of teams rolling over for a Scouse bare-back one week but defending like prime Mourinho against City the next…

:rolleyes:
Was just going to say, where were these game raising cnuts on Saturday?

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Was just going to say, where were these game raising cnuts on Saturday?
Thomas Frank has assumed David Wagner’s role in being the league’s resident Klopp ****.

Absolutely disgusting what Brentford served up on Saturday and even more nauseating now seeing them play as such tonight.