g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 26+27

klsv

Hate to say it, but well deserved for Liverpool, equaling our tally of 20 titles.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful stuff.
Even a draw would have been ok.

City have Everton away then us, could easily throw more point away as crap as both those have been.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Drat, I was busy while the match was on but despite it not being a good result for us it sounds hilarious.

Hughie77

City have these games in them and had one today. They defended like utd defenders , that's how they lost it. They will go on another run now and not lose again . Ffs

Stadjer

Really fun match to watch but the result isnt good at all for Manchester United. Liverpool closer to the title and Spurs closer to fourth place.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The idea behind it I suppose is all those 10 15 mins chats at the coffee machine twice a day, the long toilet breaks on their phone etc to just get a "break" wouldn't happen anymore and thus productivity during the working hours would increase so the day less wouldn't be noticed that much.

Obviously if people still dodge about losing time here and there, productivity won't increase and employers will be left holding the bag.
Conte was there asking to be signed ….Utd’s biggest feck up this season
The shite result for us was hiring Rangnick instead of Conte.

Where was this talk over their last 3 games?
Fickle fans, what a surprise.

Dudu

Feck City and all that, but horrible result for us.

Not good for Top 4 chances.
Title race is well and truly back on. A mere 3 point gap if Liverpool win their game in hand midweek.

Disastrous day of results (except WH draw).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Weird … this is not the history of the Tottenham
I don't know what's more Tottenham, throwing a win away to a loss late on, or winning today, then probably losing to a couple of poor teams.
Probably more the latter to be honest. Good when the pressure's off.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You know there were 2 goals and subs made after 7 was announced?
Also they played a good 30 seconds of football after the handbag that technically never exists after VAR award.

If anything it should have been 100 mins at least

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
For the last goal, Dias is within touching distance of Kane… then leaves him to attack the cross. Why? Spurs have precisely ONE goal threat. For both his goals and the his disallowed effort, City should have focused solely on marking Kane. It’s not like Tottenham we’re committing anyone else forward.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team as spawny as Liverpool 2018-2022 for opposition teams missing absolute sitters with such frequency.

Every single week the opposition find more imaginative ways not to score. It’s absolutely incredible.
Posted this earlier about the Scouse pricks and the complete opposite appears to happen to City. How often have we seen them concede 2+ on the break from opponents only having 2-3 shots on goal? Yet the spawny Scouse bastards have plot armour you wouldn’t see in the most fanciful fantasy story.

Ridiculous.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I think Arsenal are the big danger for top 4 - I still don’t rate Spurs. Liverpool have a serious chance for the title though. At one point city had 90% of the ball and Spurs were still the more dangerous side - at no point watching that did I think city were in control. It was similar against Southampton and when I watched them against 10 men Arsenal. Earlier in the season they were absolutely suffocating teams in total control - there’s been a drop recently where they have seemed vulnerable.