g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 26+27

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just turned on 5 live....is that Man. United's first goal from a corner since SAF was in charge:eek:

Why on earth is Raphhina not playing. TBH without Kalvin Phillips around leeds cm is championship level so along with no Bamford that's why they're in a serious relegation battle this year.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Utd were always going to win this game easily. They always smash Leeds, especially a weakened one.

Take Phillips, Bamford and Raphinha out of their team and they are championship standard.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brilliant game of football in store now with the conditions....Fernandes is such a cry baby when the going gets tough and people get properly stuck into him.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What a great game. Must be the conditions

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
And he's totally lost his head now...just going round clattering Leeds players.:lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I checked rhe score at HT and saw it was 2-0. Just as I was opening the app to check again I thought 'imagine if it was 2-2 again' :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wan Bissaka been excellent today, barely missed a tackle.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Perfect game for likes of AWB and McTominay today, this second half isn't about silky 1-2s at all, all about just getting your foot in and seeing what happens.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Perfect game for likes of AWB and McTominay today, this second half isn't about silky 1-2s at all, all about just getting your foot in and seeing what happens.
It's so funny to read your opinion here, then looking at the Match Day thread and seeing what people are saying about McTominay and AWB in there :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Should be giving Maguire MOTM for that celebration in front of the Leeds fans.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sounds like a hell of a game today. Looking forward to MOTD.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's so funny to read your opinion here, then looking at the Match Day thread and seeing what people are saying about McTominay and AWB in there :lol:
I think Wan Bissaka been great, don't see what Dalot has over him tbh. Yes he dosen't add much past halfway line but with conditions and emotions he's played a perfect defensive game just standing up to James and getting his foot in when required.

Foreshaw basically sparked Leeds into life by just lunging into tackles start of second half so been a good battle between him and McT.

Not every single game has to be about perfect 1-2s and lovely possesion play sometimes. In fairness Man. United's bottle was called into question at 2-2 and for once you've passed the test and those two played their part more than Ronaldo for instance I'd say who's had a very poor game constantly offside.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
What a great game. Must be the conditions
Agreed, great game to watch for “neutrals” like yourself. Hope you enjoyed it until the very end and not just at 2-2.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Just turned on 5 live....is that Man. United's first goal from a corner since SAF was in charge:eek:

Why on earth is Raphhina not playing. TBH without Kalvin Phillips around leeds cm is championship level so along with no Bamford that's why they're in a serious relegation battle this year.
I mean we have been bad since 2013, but not that bad … this can’t be true.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I mean we have been bad since 2013, but not that bad … this can’t be true.
I was being sarcastic tbh after seeing the 100 game stat.

It's incredible considering Maguire chips in with 2-3 a season for England and Ronaldo can score good headers, Varane aswell.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’d really like Neves at United.

Teja

What a ball by Tielemans! Worth a punt if Pogba leaves.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Not watching but 5 yellows already in first half, bit of needle in this game is there.