Premier League Gameweek 26+27

Was about to say, anyone actually watching them? seems dire

Yes. They look like we looked with Lukaku. As many predicted, he is a very poor fit for the team. CP moving the ball well despite Chelsea's constant fouling as well.

Edit: Typical, points lost for CP :lol:

Villa are messing up my NBC predictor game. It's the only result I've got wrong this far. It's rare to see two relegation threatened clubs win away against better sides in the same game week

Villa are messing up my NBC predictor game. It's the only result I've got wrong this far. It's rare to see two relaxation threatened clubs win away against better sides

One must never relax, especially in the PL!

Good turn around. Thiago was really good when he came on. Gomez at RB isn’t it but Alexander-Arnold needed the break.

Saw Scousers were losing: started watching, they score 2, switched to Arse game, they score, switched to Chelsea game, they score. I'm cursed lads.

Chelsea fans with the "who are ya chant" :lol: current European and club world Cup champions having won both competitions twice.

Cockneys gonna cockney. Small time, small time, small time.. Incredible.

We've basically huffed and puffed with little to no control of the game. You've got to live a late undeserved winner every now and again.

Move over Potter, all aboard the Hussenhuttl train in the who should we get if we can't get Ten Hag thread.

Saw Scousers were losing: started watching, they score 2, switched to Arse game, they score, switched to Chelsea game, they score. I'm cursed lads.
I can forgive you did it once, I can understand it you did it twice, bit three times. You deserve a ban. How dare you?!

Sibley scores in the 92nd minute for Derby. 1-0. It's truly on.

If not for City being a machine they'd be cleaning up no doubt.
Yeah but Utd were that machine? Liverpool should be compared to Chelsea or somebody. Even then they won more league and CLs.
feck it. Blackburn. They’re Blackburn.

this is going to seem incredibly knee jerk, but i think Everton's job is too big for Frank

In case anyone wants to put the negativity around Donny down to agendas, had a quick look on whoscored and he is the lowest rated player to be marked. Have my doubts about the reliability of that website or how transferable it is but clearly he wasn't doing too much quality work today.

He just looks very average, nice and tidy as a complimentary player but there is no real playmaking in his game. His strength is still making runs into the box, as a more orthodox midfielder he looks really average. The Fred/MCT arguments will always be there, but at least they give some pace, physicality and energy in the deeper role.