Premier League Gameweek 26+27

laughtersassassin

Anyone else getting very sick of basically having to pray City win every game?

But when it's either them or pool as it is every year now then we only got one choice.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

But when it's either them or pool as it is every year now then we only got one choice.
Honestly don't care. To me, City winning feels like nobody wins and the season was declared a draw. :lol:

Pretty much best case scenario while we're shit and Liverpool are good.

laughtersassassin

Honestly don't care. To me, City winning feels like nobody wins and the season was declared a draw. :lol:

Pretty much best case scenario while we're shit and Liverpool are good.
The thing is though I think Liverpool will win this season. Don't know why but it's just what I feel.

MacGlock88

Some ball by Harry Kane there. Son looked like he had taken too long.
New guy scores.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
City will recover, feel Spurs scored too early

Greck

That pass from Kane is something we'll rarely ever see in our forwards. There's more to the position than just running in behind.

Lecland07

It is quite a difficult act for Kane to keep up. He has to be good enough to keep Man City interested, but bad enough for Tottenham to lower the price.

Today, he has no choice but to play well.

Pintu

Today it’s not about Pool though. I want the emirati club to win because it would mean Spurs kissing goodbye to their last top 4 hopes.

Greck

It was a fantastic pass.
and his positioning too. Actually dropping into midfield and shifting defenders. It would have been so easy to just camp on the shoulder of the last man waiting for an unlikely pass.

RedChisel

Football is taking the piss at the moment. Liverpool are going to win the league while we miss out on top 4. fecking joke.

MUFC OK

Carragher sounds like he’s nursing an erection already, sigh.. there’s an air of inevitability about this result.

MacGlock88

and his positioning too. Actually dropping into midfield and shifting defenders. It would have been so easy to just camp on the shoulder of the last man waiting for an unlikely pass.
City tried to play the offside trap.
When it doesn’t work, you look quite foolish.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'm sure I've seen this City Spurs game before. Will end 2-0 with a breakaway Son goal in the second half. Looking like a disastrous day of football for us.

MacGlock88

Man City to score here in the next 10 mins.
All over Spurs. Just hit the post.