Premier League Gameweek 26 + Carabao Cup Final

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Very good title race. Top three separated by two points with 12 games to go.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
It’s going to be funny when all these big wins and good performances count for nothing at the end of the season when they once again fail to win anything.
There is no guarantee to win anything at the end of the season, however the team is playing well and the game play is improving.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’ve seen more than enough to know you’ll stay up.

Another Wharton masterclass today, you were right about him.
I think it's just irritating that we aren't taking our chances where other teams are!

Yeah, he oozes class. We were tracking him for c. 2 years but just didn't have the cash.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very good title race. Top three separated by two points with 12 games to go.
Nice to have a third team involved, it's shite having to watch your two closest rivals fight for it every season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wolves six points off 6th if they win this as they should.

Actually remind me of us this time last year. Were stuck in mid table even when winning 3/4 so no one was really noticing but O'Neill has got excellent form out of them for a long period of time. They've got plenty of winnable fixtures left so I can see them making a decent run for Europa League.

Oranges038

Whatever channel I have Wolves on, they must be going for the record on how many gambling sites they can advertise around the pitch in 90 mins.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Wolves should have just played on and got their 2nd, not their fault the keeper is weak as piss and can't kick it to the sidelines :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Bowens on fire your defence is terrified!! I’d love us to sign him… such a good player

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Wow, brentfords number 6 should be fined a week's wages, could have easily got something on the ball for Bowens first.

Now 2-0, Bowen again

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Calling it now, Luton stay up, Brentford are down.

Red Star One

Brentford currently sitting at 16th, 5 points off relegation place but Luton has a game in hand. Would be shocking to see them in the relegation battle

Chairman Steve

It makes me sad knowing both these teams have outscored us in the league this season, and they were both in the bottom half before the game started.