Premier League Gameweek 26

binary bot
Brilliant another club who's decision makers aren't as totally inept as our in realizing when to get rid of a manager and will now more than likely finish above us.
Thats their first league win since they beat us Jan 1st. :lol: theyve really kicked on

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Lacazette needed it the most. So glad he got it even if it was a mishit
Yep, it's Pepe that I want to get some confidence the most. Have a feeling if he starts firing on all cylinders then everything will fall into place up front.

Lee565

Thats their first league win since they beat us Jan 1st. :lol: theyve really kicked on
And yet they will only be a point behind us with Ole's sacking nowhere in sight of happening this season.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta won a match 4-0 with Xhaka and Mustafi in the team and having good games. He's a miracle maker.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Honestly I cant remember that game or result. All I remember about Newcastle this season is the 1-0 away defeat.
Newcastle scored early (bloody Matty Longstaff!), but we came back to win 4-1. Martial(x2), Rashford and Greenwood all scored.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Honestly I cant remember that game or result. All I remember about Newcastle this season is the 1-0 away defeat.
:lol:

Newcastle were actually really good today first half. Were positive and had shots on goal (albeit straight at Leno) and then crumbled once they conceded the first goal so similar to United away game where they were good until 1-1 and then completely fell off the pace.

Seems to be more paranoia on here that teams play like it's their last game against Man. United and just roll over against any other comparable team even though the points totals are all very close. Teams who've taken points off Man. United this season have also done the same to Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal many times.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not looking forward to this. Hopefully it's better than our last 2 games against them. At least Rashford's out. He always scores against us.

kyofusho

Hmm... Son got sent off for a kick out against an opponent. Maguire doesn't, despite a similar offence?

Both are soft btw; Son should never have been red carded.

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
Talking about VAR again... That should have been red for Maguire.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was just about to type what's the longest period Man. United have gone without scoring in the league and then they score....good goal from Martial.

Was a minute off being a three and a half game goal drought anyway.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That Maguire decision is everything wrong with VAR summed up. Some clown yet again letting an english player off the hook for what a foreigner would be off for.

Nice goal by United too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Hmm... Son got sent off for a kick out against an opponent. Maguire doesn't, despite a similar offence?

Both are soft btw; Son should never have been red carded.
I think both were reds, to be fair

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That Maguire decision is everything wrong with VAR summed up. Some clown yet again letting an english player off the hook for what a foreigner would be off for.

Nice goal by United too.
I'm struggling to understand the difference between that and Son's.

Not that I mind, this would be a great result. :D

padr81

Supports
Man City
I reckon he'll get a 2 year ban.
You accidentally typed year instead of game but nope mate, FA don't take retrospective action. Should have been stonewall red and 1 game for sure though.
Poor attempt at wumming 1/10

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If this stays the same then the top four race is going to be very hard to call.

BlahRules

I'm so glad Fred stood up to Rudiger. I remember Hererra was picked up by Noble and they all watched like pussys

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Damn, football is even more rigged with VAR now.