Premier League Gameweek 26

Crustanoid

Are you taking the piss? I've had a few so don't trust my judgement.
Definitely - I should have said they should have been jailed too, indefinitely. And Klopp repeatedly kicked in the nads for the next two months for starting it all of with the pens and that/

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It really is unethical and takes the integrity of the game into massive question.
There are so many teams who have done this it is stupid.

Look at all the teams City have beaten recently. None of them have literally even tried to play a game of football and literally waited with their pants down bent over to get steamrolled from minute 1.

Yet they play us as if their will go out of existence if they don't get a point from us.

It is now happening with Liverpool. The Sheffield side that turned up tonight may have well no turned up at all. They actively wanted to be soundly beaten.

Whereas when they played us it was as if their lives literally depending on it.

As I said, totally unethical and they should be booted out of the league. Not just the PL, the football league and the rest of the pyramid.

The same for Chelsea if they get beaten by Liverpool.
You shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet unsupervised.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I know I’ve had a drink but have I really just seen somebody say that we should be deleted as a club :houllier: I know us beating Man Utd a few weeks ago rustled a few feathers on here but wow. Take one look at our back three tonight and realise we were never getting a result tonight.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I know I’ve had a drink but have I really just seen somebody say that we should be deleted as a club :houllier: I know us beating Man Utd a few weeks ago rustled a few feathers on here but wow. Take one look at our back three tonight and realise we were never getting a result tonight.
On here?

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Game raising twats deserve to relegated into oblivion.

How dare they take points of us and roll over for our rivals next week.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
We are awful at them moment, as bad as I’ve seen us in league one at times, not sure how anyone got there hopes up tonight.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I always think his posts are satirical to be honest.
They probably are, I just read it mixed with all the other comments about us being game raising scrubbers :lol:

Sylar

Definitely - I should have said they should have been jailed too, indefinitely. And Klopp repeatedly kicked in the nads for the next two months for starting it all of with the pens and that/
You had me in the first half gif meme goes here

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Allan and DCL back tonight. No Davies, Coleman or Rodriguez at all - interested to see why. Either way we need the win tonight. Not only to keep up but there is no point winning at Anfield if we don't follow it up.

EDIT: Apparently small problems in training and due to the games coming up it's better to just rest them.

Last edited:

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Should be a good match this, Hopefully Southampton can put a decent performance in.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Again Richarlison is excelling as a CF. Said it last season but that is his best position and we shouldn't move him out wide to accomodate Rodriguez.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Nathan Redmond is a player who has not lived up to his initial potential. A poor mans Aaron Lennon.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Could be about 3-0 up by now. Southampton have been rubbish at dealing with set pieces so far.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Am I going mad here or is that a blatant penalty? He slips and then trips him up with his body as he falls. Just because it’s accidental doesn’t mean you get to take someone out when they’re in on goal...

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ever since he cried, it’s been downhill.

And posters wanted him here( me included) ...
Really don't know what has happened to them to be honest, Think the way they play high pressing/high energy levels and the injuries they have sustained through there style of play has caught up with them and they don't really have the adequate back up players to come into the first 11.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If only Keane and Evans were our CB pairing rather than the £100m pairing we currently have.

Sorry that was a proper Caf poster post.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If only Keane and Evans were our CB pairing rather than the £100m pairing we currently have.

Sorry that was a proper Caf poster post.
Yep. If only we'd never sold Danny Welbz too

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Ref keeps giving fouls for no fouls and no fouls for fouls. For both teams. Pants.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Useless Southampton. These arseholes including their manager poured their blood, sweat and tears in beating us after New Year's and now haven't won a league game since. They're lucky they racked up enough points before xmas else they'd be looking certain for the drop.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How the hell did he not score then that was the chance!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Doucoure is one of the best shit players I've ever seen.

Josh 76

Useless Southampton. These arseholes including their manager poured their blood, sweat and tears in beating us after New Year's and now haven't won a league game since. They're lucky they racked up enough points before xmas else they'd be looking certain for the drop.
To be fair everyone was beating you in the last few weeks.

Djemba-Djemba

I thought their managers reaction after beating you was a bit mental but then Klopp often acts like a complete tit on the sidelines so he deserved a taste of his own medicine I'd say.