Premier League Gameweek 26

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If Wolves don't change the way they are playing in this game then I can see them conceding at least 5.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
They have to drop points at some stage this season, right? :(

Deery

Dreary
Aleast Wolves will have to come at City now and get something rather than sit back for 90 minutes

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
City are just too good. Their off the ball running is in a completely different world to most teams. It’s so simple yet nobody else seems to do it quite as well.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
City are just too good. Their off the ball running is in a completely different world to most teams. It’s so simple yet nobody else seems to do it quite as well.
Crazy how good their space is to pass to every time, its like their players are on another level of movement than any team since Barca 10. Does make me think why

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not satisfied with letting the plastic cnuts run away with it, they have to give them own goals too

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Another team completely paralyzed by City off the ball movement. Simple things executed to perfection.
It’s just so well practised. We just seem to turn up and make it up as we go along

mancan92

I can't help this feeling watching peps teams that's there's something inhuman going on. How can their players always look leagues above other professional players. Like they are playing against under 18 teams.

Giggsyking

game over after 12 min. Meh, at least we have shown progress and still in second place.

SER19

Just look at the city rotation vs an exhausted wolves. On what planet could wolves compete here? These games are box ticking exercises and it's a sad state for the PL. Not saying it will last forever but this season of all seasons city's pumped up squad has guaranteed an easy title

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Commentators will be mentioning the quadruple soon the way they are fawning over City