Premier League Gameweek 26

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Arsenal have that air of inevitability in them. Annoying, but it is what it is.

Can't see them bottling the title.
It’s like when Livepool got it all together. You just felt they would be champions. This just doesn’t look like anything but arsenals season

amolbhatia50k

Partey playing such a key role in their title win is really dodgy. Nobody really seems to give a shit

rajds89

Arsenal have that air of inevitability in them. Annoying, but it is what it is.

Can't see them bottling the title.
Do they? They let the worst team in the league go two goals up at their own place. This Arsenal team is no different to those in years gone, get at them and show them no respect and you’ll get a result.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Do they? They let the worst team in the league go two goals up at their own place. This Arsenal team is no different to those in years gone, get at them and show them no respect and you’ll get a result.
We let Leeds go 2-0 up against us. Just as bad really.

PoTMS

Outtara and Solanke are doing my fecking head in.

rajds89

Come on, man. They haven’t just stumbled into first place all season
They absolutely have. I just don’t see what everyone else claims to see in them. I’m still 100% certain they’ll bottle the league.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Partey playing such a key role in their title win is really dodgy. Nobody really seems to give a shit
It's pathetic the way they worship him to be honest and shows how easy it is to get adoration, no matter how sleazy you are, just because you're good at kicking a football.

AltiUn

Do Arsenal fans enjoy cheering on Partey, it’s a bit grim.
They've had no issues telling everyone how class he is or cheering his goals.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's pathetic the way they worship him to be honest and shows how easy it is to get adoration, no matter how sleazy you are, just because you're good at kicking a football.
It's the same with all sets of fans tbh. United fans adored Ronaldo despite all the accusations involved.

Judas

Open to offers
They absolutely have. I just don’t see what everyone else claims to see in them. I’m still 100% certain they’ll bottle the league.
This is just silly. To still be saying they’re lucky to be where they are when it’s March is just dumb. They could still bottle it though.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
There are United fans who want Greenwood back. Sad and pathetic.

AltiUn

It's the same with all sets of fans tbh. United fans adored Ronaldo despite all the accusations involved.
Think we'll see it again if Greenwood ever plays for us again and does well.

InfiniteBoredom

Bournemouth need to kill the pace of the game, they are getting run ragged and find nothing on the counter, get a midfielder on for Solanke and just scrap for every ball.

Arse being pathetic now, asking for pen for every decision.

amolbhatia50k

no way that’s a pen

officials are lapping up Arteta and Arsenal's antics

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Think the first hand ball was a penalty

rajds89

This is just silly. To still be saying they’re lucky to be where they are when it’s March is just dumb. They could still bottle it though.
Didn’t use the word lucky. Just saying that they are in a false position given how good they actually are.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
And only the 73 minute? :houllier:
Yeah. They had at least one injury in first half but no need to use all the subs so early I think.

It's difficult due to the circumstances nobody can bring it up... if they wanted to. You'd think the fans would be a bit more bothered but guess they're happy they're on top.