Premier League Gameweek 26

Fridge chutney

It doesn't really change much. They were supposed to beat bournemouth with ease, they were playing at home but still needed help from the officiating team. They will still face a tough April and stretch til the finish and City will be on their heels. Even if they win it, who cares? They will revert to norm sooner rather than later.

Nogho

Honestly, if it werent for Arteta - that Arsenal side isn't that unlikable. Just a lot of nobodys. Just let them have their time in the sun.

UDontMessWith24

You mean apart from that entire minute where there was a playing down holding his nads? The extra minute of injury time was justified imo, what you can argue about is why it isn’t dealt with like that consistently across other games.
30-40 seconds at most. More time was added. It’s so utterly hilarious that you’re on a Man Utd forum thinking we’d rather City win the league than another Blackburn/Leicester coming out of nowhere. Great story it is!

Arsenal are gonna have a massive fall from grace next season, which will be fun to watch.
Literally doesn't matter. They'll go on about this league title for the next 15 years and rightly so, it's been two decades since they last won it. They'd probably take 5 more years outside the CL places if it meant winning the league this year. Whatever fall from grace they have won't erase how unbearable this title win will be for the rest of us. Could feel their inevitability early on, carbon copy of Liverpool 19/20.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Assume there will he an inquest the same way there was for the Owen winner?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Honestly, if it werent for Arteta - that Arsenal side isn't that unlikable. Just a lot of nobodys. Just let them have their time in the sun.
Seems most people dislike them due to Arteta. I don’t care one way or another but then again I just hop into their matches rather than properly watch them

Longshanks

Spawny, but that's what Champions tend to do score last minute winners after turning games round.

Still plenty of hard games coming up for them though, they have taken 6 points out of Everton and Bournemouth at home this week hardly surprising.

This title race isn't done yet.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The fans are a bigger issue than the actual team itself, they’re insufferable even when they’re shit.
They've taken the torch as the most insufferable oppos on this forum lately, which takes some doing from the previous holders.

I’m loving my life

The more you watch this season unfold, the more I'm convinced this is some plucky one season wonder, a la Leicester 2016. You just can't replicate that type of luck.
It is so blatantly contrived. Arsenal have no business being anywhere near the top but have been helped left right and centre, especially as other teams are nowhere at the moment.

Leicester was more realistic in 2016

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Would people not prefer Arse to win it over City? Arteta is a knob but otherwise they're easily the better option to win it.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Says the guy who thought he was playing Wolves.:lol::lol::lol:
Again, logic gone. I am fully aware of who we were playing considering I just watched it :lol: . I was just texting someone at the same time about Spurs losing

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Literally doesn't matter. They'll go on about this league title for the next 15 years and rightly so, it's been two decades since they last won it. They'd probably take 5 more years outside the CL places if it meant winning the league this year. Whatever fall from grace they have won't erase how unbearable this title win will be for the rest of us. Could feel their inevitability early on, carbon copy of Liverpool 19/20.
I was already preferring an Arsenal title win but if it’s just the flash in the plan thing with just the single one then even better ! Win it and feck off , would be great

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Blame it on Smith. He went down for absolutely no reason when they had the ball to break their momentum. Ref had to add extra seconds. It's self-inflicted. The Bournemouth defenders could have also showed more urgency and bravery when Nelson was lining up for the shot. Arsenal went for it.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
The rival fans on here enhance the cafe…but I still for the life of me can never comprehend a rival fan posting on here literally as a last minute winner for their team hits the back of the net. Weird bastards.
They really don’t. Most of them are smug bastards.

edcunited1878

What a terrible terrible scheduling error they made with the late game. fecking hell. Everybody take a nap or just go about the rest of your day.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Blame it on Smith. He went down for absolutely no reason when they had the ball to break their momentum. Ref had to add extra seconds. It's self-inflicted. The Bournemouth defenders could have also showed more urgency and bravery when Nelson was lining up for the shot. Arsenal went for it.
Ref didnt have to do anything! The amount of times ive seen subs, timewasting etc in added time and there has been no added time in added time is ridiculous.

Gazza

I got the point. I can do what I like after a game :lol:
whooooosh

Enjoy your team’s win by spending time on another team’s forum trying to lecture their fans about logic if that’s what you want. At this point I’m willing to bet you’re about 15 at the oldest, so you do you!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
For the most part they're actually really insightful, some absolute shite slips through the net though, myself included but at least I support the correct team.

rival fans in general make this place better but logging on to a rival forum to gloat after your team scores a 98th minute winner is just strange strange behavior imo

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Heeeeey. I enjoyed your demise last season. As you are likely enjoying my own teams now. I can give and take provided it’s not ludicrous sweeping statements :)

UDontMessWith24

Being angry right now is the same as being angry Leicester won the league. In all of its history the PL has seen 3 shock winners: Arsenal this season, Blackburn and Leicester. Arsenal a bigger surprise than Blackburn tbh.

rajds89

Would people not prefer Arse to win it over City? Arteta is a knob but otherwise they're easily the better option to win it.
No. It’s easy for me down south to avoid the one City fan who lives locally but as for that giddy lot, they are everywhere. Think I might have to immigrate if they win it.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Being angry right now is the same as being angry Leicester won the league. In all of its history the PL has seen 3 shock winners: Arsenal this season, Blackburn and Leicester. Arsenal a bigger surprise than Blackburn tbh.
They haven't won it yet, get a grip :lol: