Premier League Gameweek 26

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Ward-Prowse would've scored that if there was a 4-man Leicester wall in front of him.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
The Bournemouth player was down for 40 seconds at most. Sometimes these decisions go for you, sometimes they go against you, but unless you’re unaware there’s 60 seconds in a minute, you’re a child for insisting it was the right decision.
Again, why the need for the last part?

Neto was time wasting all game non stop.

He was down for 40 seconds, when was the corner actually given? We're talking about maybe 20 seconds difference.. it's hardly some sort of outrage. In commentary they even said when Smith went down that they'll add on another minute for it, and they did. Then we took the corner and the ref saw out the attack before blowing which is relatively common.

Edit: Just checked, the corner was given in 96:45. Which.. is pretty much the time added back for Smith going down, and the ref will never really blow before the corner is taken. So.. again why am I a child for insisting it was the right decision?

bosskeano

Spurs and Newcastle are whimpering and giving life to Liverpool for the top 4

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What's happened to Orsic? He's the type who could score a goal or two in the run in but not involved today despite playing in the cup midweek.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
This is why I don't get why players fake injuries when it's so blatant they're timewasting. The ref will add time on and some. Smith was down for 30 seconds, the ref adds on a minute.
Aren't the rules that the extra time IS the time?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Tetê's been crap today, although it might be partly down to Walker-Peters playing the best football of his career.

Gazza

Again, why the need for the last part?

Neto was time wasting all game non stop.

He was down for 40 seconds, when was the corner actually given? We're talking about maybe 20 seconds difference.. it's hardly some sort of outrage. In commentary they even said when Smith went down that they'll add on another minute for it, and they did. Then we took the corner and the ref saw out the attack before blowing which is relatively common.

Edit: Just checked, the corner was given in 96:45. Which.. is pretty much the time added back for Smith going down, and the ref will never really blow before the corner is taken. So.. again why am I a child for insisting it was the right decision?
you still haven’t said who insulted you. Probably because no one actually did? So throwing around baseless accusations, very mature of you and not childish at all.

croadyman

I should've been more precise - I don't understand why players go down after no contact and blatantly timewaste in stoppage time.
Yeah that does my head in because leads to things like what happened today,damn where was our winner against Leeds at home

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
They had 80 percent possession and over 30 shots. It wasn't lucky. They won it in a classic United under Sir Alex fashion as they have in this past month.
Yeah never got why last minute winners are just dismissed as luck. Takes an unbelievable amount of good play and mental ability to keep going when the clock is ticking.