Premier League Gameweek 27

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Why’s everyone so arsed about them losing tonight?

much rather they get knocked out of the CL or FA cup. They’re chasing City or Arsenals records here, not ours
They're already unfathomably cocky fecks. The less they have the better it is for everyone.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

much rather they get knocked out of the CL or FA cup. They’re chasing City or Arsenals records here, not ours
Losing any game is better than them not losing at all. Besides, who wants Liverpool to have a record like that?

Gasolin

That Atletico loss must have hurt them pretty bad mentally.
I wish that was true but I think it's just that statistically, they have to lose. Hopefully, the other teams see that and start attacking them more aggressively so that they freak out and lose more games. Then they will naturally go back to where they belong next season.

Deery

Dreary
Crazy putting Haller on and defending a lead with 30 minutes to play

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Because, as impressive as they've been for the past 2 seasons and regardless of how much I admire the work they've done....

their fanbase is unfathomably pompous. They've already won the CL and the league, adding a 100+ points total to that and an unbeaten league season is less than ideal.

Don't worry, I'm sure most on here are also hoping for losses in the CL and FA cup too. :D

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
This Liverpool team is just mentally weak. No real treble winner team at all. They lose one game and suddenly turns into shit.

Now watch them lose tonight and then knocked out of CL next week and the bad spell is on..

Sylar

How much luck can Liverpool have with goalkeepers against them making howlers

Member 90887

Of course, fabianski had to mess it up.

As easy of a stop as a gk can wish for....

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
This Liverpool team is just mentally weak. No real treble winner team at all. They lose one game and suddenly turns into shit.

Now watch them lose tonight and then knocked out of CL next week and the bad spell is on..
nice one

Shark

@NotShark
They are forever being gifted goals, I’ve never seen anything quite like it.