g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 27

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
This season is a one off. I came to terms with them winning the league months ago so at this point I'm not bothered.

The luck they've got this season is unmatched. Players having absolute mares against them. It wont happen again.

SharpshooterTom

This season is a one off. I came to terms with them winning the league months ago so at this point I'm not bothered.

The luck they've got this season is unmatched. Players having absolute mares against them. It wont happen again.
They'll be at minimum of 100 points next year. They could still win the treble this year, although I'm hoping Atletico have the bottle to see it through.

Cpt Negative

Amazing how strong Salah can be when he wants.

also amazing how his legs collapse underneath him like Woody from toystory when an adult is coming

Shark

@NotShark

Yep, every man and his dog knew they’d win it this season after that challenge last season. City were never going to stay motivated enough to challenge them, just like the season after agueroooo

stubie

West Ham suddenly remembering they’re playing Liverpool instead of United

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They make themselves so unlikeable. Salah dive, Mane dive, mis-hit shot drops straight to feet and goal.

They are a good team but they won’t have this much luck again, and they can definitely be gotten at.