Premier League Gameweek 27

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
For all the talk of functional team, the fact of the matter is what they're doing this season is down to individual quality more than anything else

Renegade

Will Madrid or Barca hurry and take Allison and VVD. Maybe Bayern can take Mane.

AshRK

Don't think I've ever in my life seen a team cross the ball as much as Liverpool, they must average 40+ crosses a game, easily.
Their football is simple. People like to make out as if Klopp plays some insane tactically amazing football, when in reality his team play a simple but effective football. Put the ball in the box as much as possible and.you will get the goals. Just passing sideways won't get you anything.

Deery

Dreary
Salah and Mane standard, I honestly think if it wasn’t for these two they would do feck all in the League or Champions League.

nikineil

Their football is simple. People like to make out as if Klopp plays some insane tactically amazing football, when in reality his team play a simple but effective football. Put the ball in the box as much as possible and.you will get the goals. Just passing sideways won't get you anything.
That's a gross oversimplification isn't it? I mean "passing sideways" got Barcelona and Man City a few titles along the way.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
They'll be at minimum of 100 points next year. They could still win the treble this year, although I'm hoping Atletico have the bottle to see it through.
Simeone will have Athletico fired up for that game. It will be tougher than any team they've faced this season no doubt.

I dont think they can replicate this next season either. We will be much stronger so will city.

bondsname

Klopp really won the jackpot when he got both Robertson and TAA. The two most important players in his team.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
For all the talk of functional team, the fact of the matter is what they're doing this season is down to individual quality more than anything else
If by individual quality you mean they have at least 6 world class players in their starting 11 then yes. Don't get me wrong, I hate that they are good, but they have a phenomenal first XI and they play - regularly - like a team.

Irrational.

Feck off Flappy H. He is responsible for Liverpool's winning run continuing. The best thing he could do now is get West Ham relegated.

AshRK

That's a gross oversimplification isn't it? I mean "passing sideways" got Barcelona and Man City a few titles along the way.
But that's not all they do. It's a huge insult to the city side by saying all they do is pass the ball sideways. The movement their players make inside the box is amazing. My point is liverpool football is simple and not something insane like some say. Klopp is making sure their team is doing the basics right. I know easier said than done.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The outfield players of West Ham...considering the circumstances, you could barely ask for more.

Fabianski, what a fecking buffoon. This result is 100% on him. The worst thing is you can't even say his mistakes came due to some kind of barrage. There never was anything approaching a barrage on him.

Now if West Ham could hurry along and get relegated, that would be great.

HackeyC

Honestly this Liverpool team just grind out result after result. I can't tell where the good fortune ends and the will to grind a result takes over. There have been so many games this season where I thought they should have drawn or worse but it just doesn't seem to happen. Fair play to them but it sickens me all the same!

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Haven't watched the game but cam 25 to 7 shots really be a fluke?

Joeace2020

If we had a manager who could see what Klopp is doing and stop being arrogant trying that worthless sideways football. Just keep sending the ball to the box. Keep sending, keep sending.. Somethings going to happen.

bondsname

I thought it's VVD and Alisson?

Or Mane and Salah and Firmino?

WHICH IS IT FOR feck'S SAKE?
I said TAA and Robertson you illiterate cnut.
I thought it's VVD and Alisson?

Or Mane and Salah and Firmino?

WHICH IS IT FOR feck'S SAKE?
Klopp is a terrific manager and would still challenge for the league without TAA and Robertson. Salah, Mane, VVD are all amazing players. But for a team that is so heavily reliant on crossing, you couldn't ask for better full backs.

fps

It's not simple at all. If it was simple everyone would be doing it.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

feck me, you're a genius. You've figured out this footy lark.

Irrational.

Put any other keeper in goal for West Ham and they win. Heck even that random Randolph fella who once had a stormer against us. Anyone except Flappyhandski.