Premier League Gameweek 27

SharpshooterTom

Yep, every man and his dog knew they’d win it this season after that challenge last season. City were never going to stay motivated enough to challenge them, just like the season after agueroooo
Liverpool historically do domination when they're on top, like we do. I think they can win 2-3 in a row certainly now with City's ban in Europe.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I promise that this is the last time I will hope for a team to get a result against them.

Edit: nvm offside.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hope West Ham goes down. Absolutely useless

montpelier

I think the balance changed here when every West Ham foul started being a yellow card.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yep, every man and his dog knew they’d win it this season after that challenge last season. City were never going to stay motivated enough to challenge them, just like the season after agueroooo
Honestly IF we recruit right ourselves next season (it's a big ask with woodward) but I think we will be the main challengers to them.

I do think City will have a big summer in the market and they'll bounce back too. It will never be this easy for liverpool again it's a one off lucky, freak season for them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Don't think I've ever in my life seen a team cross the ball as much as Liverpool, they must average 40+ crosses a game, easily.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How did the officials miss that touch by the Liverpool player?

TheGodsInRed

One team is so much more clinical than the other. Story of the season really. Liverpool don’t have to play well because they will score the few chances they get.