Premier League Gameweek 27

Swedish_Plumber

Every time I see Brighton play they impress. Obviously they have limitations but players like Bissouma and Trossard could do a job for bigger teams.

Irwin99

Leicester have to win this otherwise I think it's a repeat of last season that's on the cards.

Deery

Dreary
Some lovely football being played with both these midfields...

RashyForPM

Well colour me surprised. Brighton are a team you feel can help us out by beating our top 4 rivals after a flurry of chances, but then screw us and themselves over by beating themselves.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Tielemans should be on our radar.

2 years left on his contract. He should replace Pogba if he leaves.

Only 23 he would be a great investment.

always_hoping

With their good away record this season one would have to fancy Leicester to go on to win this game now.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Tielemans should be on our radar.

2 years left on his contract. He should replace Pogba if he leaves.

Only 23 he would be a great investment.
He wanted to join us when he was on loan at Leicester if I remember rightly, but we didn’t fancy him. Not sure why, or if anything has changed. Think Monaco wanted about 40m for him.

Deery

Dreary
Right I have a bet on the draw every kick is twitchy bum time in this game, pray for Deery...

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'm not quite sure why and how Brighton can play better football than United. Without the quality players of course, but they all look like they're giving 100% and more.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Right I have a bet on the draw every kick is twitchy bum time in this game, pray for Deery...
I had a bet on under 2.5 goals and stupidly picked the wolves game for under 10 corners and this for 7.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
I'm not quite sure why and how Brighton can play better football than United. Without the quality players of course, but they all look like they're giving 100% and more.
Yea they look really sharp, closing down really quickly as well..

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I had a bet on juventus to win (when it was 1-1 at HT) and this game to be a draw when Leicester were 1-0 down. Juve went 3-1 up and I cashed out for a tenner because Brighton looked on top and my arse was squeaking.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Brighton play better football than a lot of sides? They play better football than Spurs, Chelsea, they're playing better stuff than Liverpool, not sure why you're so confused by this unless you've only recently started watching football?

Idxomer

I think it's quite obvious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Somebody out there was praying :lol:
1-1 will be perfect for all reasons.
Goon in my league doesn't get the White cleanie, Leicester continue their drop of points, late season Rodgers style.