Premier League Gameweek 27

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Defence all over the place then for Leicester, They were carved through pretty easily.

Deery

Dreary
Fofana for all the talk about him where the feck was he there?

Pep's Suit

Leicester's last 3 games of this season: United A, Chelsea A, Spurs H. And still have to play City again and West Ham A. No chance they make Top4.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Think they said shoulder, but any pain in back or shoulder area makes you try to avoid jerky movements. I have had back pain for years and even a stiff neck makes you tense your body up.
I was listening to a NFL player a while back and he said that any injury anywhere on the body if not left to heal properly will lead to compensation injuries elsewhere. I just wonder if it’s Rashy’s shoulder it’s leading to problems elsewhere

RashyForPM

Lallana hits the post, Maupay an inch offside when the guy finishes a chance for once...and it begins. Every single game. I’m a massive Potter fan and while they’re winning now, you can’t blame him for their constant dropped points. They play so well and have just been ridiculously unlucky this season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I was listening to a NFL player a while back and he said that any injury anywhere on the body if not left to heal properly will lead to compensation injuries elsewhere. I just wonder if it’s Rashy’s shoulder it’s leading to problems elsewhere
Exactly, you will favour one side of your body to avoid the pain, so then risking muscle injuries on that side as well.

Deery

Dreary
Maupay’s best ever finish ruled offside Gota feel for him

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Lallana hits the post, Maupay an inch offside when the guy finishes a chance for once...and it begins. Every single game. I’m a massive Potter fan and while they’re winning now, you can’t blame him for their constant dropped points. They play so well and have just been ridiculously unlucky this season.
Reminds me of my last year in under 18 football, I hit the goalpost/crossbar a total of 12 times in a season and ended with only 7 goals.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
And Vydra hadn't scored in over a year before we played Burnley last week, and yet....

We're always very obliging like that. I still remember when Torres went on his 24 game goal scoring drought, and we helped him with that too.

Just listen out for Sky saying "X player hasn't scored in over 20 games", and lump all your money on them to score.
As I was saying.

:(