Premier League Gameweek 27

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I'm not quite sure why and how Brighton can play better football than United. Without the quality players of course, but they all look like they're giving 100% and more.
What’s interesting is that Brighton have produced football that looks great but is strangely ineffective under at least three different managers now.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck! Looks like we'll be in 3rd this weekend :(

Our fault really for fecking up against everton, west brom and palace.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
feck! Looks like we'll be in 3rd this weekend :(

Our fault really for fecking up against everton, west brom and palace.
At least some cannot keep saying how well we are doing because we are in 2nd. Puts a lot more pressure on us for tomorrow now.

RashyForPM

Once again, Brighton lose a game they dominate and deserve to win. It happens in 60% of the games they play. You just knew Leicester were going to win no matter how many times they gave the ball away and Brighton created chances. Down to 3rd now, tomorrow becomes even bigger.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Once again, Brighton lose a game they dominate and deserve to win. It happens in 60% of the games they play. You just knew Leicester were going to win no matter how many times they gave the ball away and Brighton created chances. 1 point now.
It is what happens when you don't take your chances.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Once again, Brighton lose a game they dominate and deserve to win. It happens in 60% of the games they play. You just knew Leicester were going to win no matter how many times they gave the ball away and Brighton created chances. 1 point now.
They don’t deserve to win at all. Yet again, it’s their own fault.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
What’s interesting is that Brighton have produced football that looks great but is strangely ineffective under at least three different managers now.
They have an identity, but the forwards are not clinical enough and Potter struggles setting up a defence which is one of the main reasons he shouldn’t be anywhere near a top job.

The XG nuts go crazy but that model whilst valuable, in isolation is flawed. They seem like Bournemouth and Howe the continuation to me.

always_hoping

Poor goalkeeping gifting another 3 points in match. In all my years following the sport I can't recall goalkeepers making so many errors.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'm not quite sure why and how Brighton can play better football than United. Without the quality players of course, but they all look like they're giving 100% and more.
They are decent quality players from good scouting. Just because players like Fred in our midfield cost more it doesn't make them better.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Well that does make it official. Arsenal the only team to have ruined the acca. Absolutely pointless team.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Leicester are annoying. They never seem to play well but still pick up so many wins.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
At least some cannot keep saying how well we are doing because we are in 2nd. Puts a lot more pressure on us for tomorrow now.
I’d say there’s no pressure on us tomorrow; we’re not expected to win and City are the greatest side in the history of the PL so what chance have we got eh?

PoTMS

Do you reckon Potter would do a good job with us?
I think he's a better coach than Ole so I certainly don't think he'd do any worse than him, with the players at his disposal. He'd make us a whole lot more attractive also but whether he's good enough to challenge City and Liverpool for the title, probably not.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I think it's healthy for us to have to actually start to win games in order to show clear improvement from last season. The quality of the league has been poor and there aren't really any teams that can look back at this stage and feel they've done really well bar City and West Ham (strangely enough).

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Once again, Brighton lose a game they dominate and deserve to win. It happens in 60% of the games they play. You just knew Leicester were going to win no matter how many times they gave the ball away and Brighton created chances. Down to 3rd now, tomorrow becomes even bigger.
I’d say Brighton were as bad in that 2nd half, as Leicester were in the first. A draw would have been a fair result but I’ll take it.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Would love us to be all over tielemans. Would be nice to have a decent Belgian in the side.

Deery

Dreary
Potter hasn’t got a winning mentality don’t want him anywhere near United..

MU655

They have an identity, but the forwards are not clinical enough and Potter struggles setting up a defence which is one of the main reasons he shouldn’t be anywhere near a top job.

The XG nuts go crazy but that model whilst valuable, in isolation is flawed. They seem like Bournemouth and Howe the continuation to me.
Does he? They concede very few chances and 7 teams have conceded more than them. Overall, their goals conceded is pretty good for a team of their level.

It is finishing alone that is letting them down. I have watched them enough to see they create loads of good chances; their finishers just aren't good enough. They should be comfortable positioned at this point.

Honestly, if he was German and in the Bundesliga, I could see Dortmund looking at him.