Premier League Gameweek 27

Josh 76

What a fecking crap day! I'm so glad I'm not in my 20s, when all that mattered was football. I think I would have been on suicide watch now!

Adz_99

I feel like no results ever go the way we want it to anymore.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Don't understand why we didn't go for a CB in January after Lockyer was ruled out for the season. We always can score but keep conceding.

KeanoMagicHat

Kinda mad how Villa are still only 8 points off the top. They'll never win the league but have maintained their level impressively.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Super impressive how well they’re going, for me they’ve not got any players of top quality
They could easily have 4 points from the United double and be level with City. Very impressive indeed.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Super impressive how well they’re going, for me they’ve not got any players of top quality
I mean we've only got the World cup winning keeper playing for us. :lol:

Douglas Luiz based on this season (and a fair chunk of last) is top quality.

Pau Torres based on Villareal and his form for us since October also fits that bill.

Ollie is more subjective given he does miss a few and his hold up play is inconsistent (second half he couldn't control anything) but ultimately you're talking about a CF with one fewer prem goal than Haaland currently.

Bailey aswell might also finish the season with 10 + prem goals and fair number of assists so he's finally reached the form he was displaying for Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.

So those five are our core top level players and then others like McGinn and Konsa have generally been solid performers and raised their games another level since Emery came in.

Jacob Ramsey also has immense potential but season really disrupted by injury and I get the feeling we'll have to sacrifice him for FFP either this summer or next.

thisisnottaken1

What a fecking crap day! I'm so glad I'm not in my 20s, when all that mattered was football. I think I would have been on suicide watch now!
I’m in my twenties, but I’ve more focused on things other than football since 2013 so I don’t let it get to me. Horrible set of results, that’s top 4 all but gone now.

Godfather

Results couldn’t be much worse for us today :lol: When does the nightmare end.
It doesn't matter at this point anyway mate.
Although I can't deny I'm a bit dissapinted it takes us so long yet again to sack a manager not good enough.

Josh 76

I’m in my twenties, but I’ve more focused on things other than football since 2013 so I don’t let it get to me. Horrible set of results, that’s top 4 all but gone now.
I feel for you mate. My 20s was the greatest era to live in as a UTD fan. Will never ever by surpassed.